• Alright, if you had only 1 hour left to live what would you do?

Oh and please dont say forgive everyone or vice versa, something you REALLY actually would want to do!

• i would eat chocolate ontop of everest

• @Just_a_person
    i'd probably take a long nap, or boil an egg for an hour~

• Eat my limbs

• I would go get the best dope in the universe and get loaded.

• Get stoned.

• I would be late to my own death.... give me 2 hours or I might not show up.

• Banned

I would take 1 hit of x give my Mother, brother, Dad, Wife and Sister a hit as well, crushed up. Then in 25 mins when it hit id tell Mom how ive always fantasized about eating her pussy and cumming inside her pussy. Id tell my Brother that after 4 yrs of seeing him asleep with a huge hard dick that i have in the last 2yrs drooled heavily walking through because i wanted to go down on him and suck the fuck out of his very large big thick ass dick as well as swallow your every drop of cum loke a little slut sister he never had. Id tell my Dad how i had in the past 3 yrs really been fantasizing about him coming out of the shower with be going in and him just grab me and say son just do what i say ok, and standing me up while slobbering his fingers up and lubing my little asshole up then slowly shoving bis huge thick throbbing hard cock into his sons tight little asshole and literally raping the fuck out of me as well as cumming inside of my ass. Then id tell me sister that she is so fuking fine and she knows it and I know about her and my Mom eating each others pussy, because i actually watched yall do it 3 times while i jerked off and shot my own cum into my mouth because yall had me so horny, and id tell her that i wanted to fuck her tight asshole in front of Momma while she is eating your little sexy ass pussy. Then id ask them together..so brother Shane can i suck your big thick ass dick in front of Momma and Daddy, and sister Tiffany? Id look at my Mother and say Momma i need your pussy so bad that i would suck my Daddys huge thcik cock off in front of her and swallow his cum just to get it, and id say Momma i seen you from behind standing and nude and you have a thigh gap of 3 to 4" while your gorgeous pussy lips hang down and the sexiest ass ive ever seen or ever wanted so fucking bad, Mother..will you have wild hardcore sex with me, Shane, Tiffany and Daddy if they are all game? My Mom would go to say well son considering everything you have told me my pussy is so wet and i see your Daddys dick is hard as a rock then my baby boy you can have every bit of your Mothers tight little pussy that you want baby. Momma says to sis, dad, and brother, so are yall feeling this like im feeling it with my youngest son or am i alone? My Dad couldnt say fast enough that he would just like to jump straight to the part where he is raping his youngest sons hot little asshole and gets caught by his Mother. Shane says holy damn do yall know how fucking hard i am, i want to suck my brothers big thick dick while Daddy is raping him please! Tiffany says so Joe, have you really jerked off to Mom and me eating each others pussy and even shot your cum into your own mouth baby bro? I said damn right just like any man would do because it was so fucking hot its unbelievable baby sis. She said then i gotta get in on this fuck party and i cant wait to see you suck the fuck out of Daddys huge cock and swallow his cum for Momma. My Dads blurts out as he grabbs me by my arm and my ass and says, 1st things 1st my gorgeous daughter, im gonna go get my big cock in my sons tight little asshole so Mom can come in catch me forcing him to take it, then when she sees her son moving his hips and liking Daddy inside of him, then she really gets hot and wet, my little baby girl you should come in right behind your Mother and catch her joining in and sucking your brothers big thick cock while Daddys pounding him deep. We'll make him cum the most massive load he has ever cum in his life baby.

• @Just_a_person spotify, massive joint, hug everyone in sight i reckon

• 1 hour left to live, I'd hav to get busy right quick.

First things first, I'm having a drink before I go, Jameson Black Barrel served neat.
    Second, gather as many friends and family, past lovers, and exes alike. I'd let them know the situation was critical and their presence was needed at once.

Assuming I could gather them all, i suppose video chat for everyone that cant make it

Last, I would start by thanking everyone for coming. It means a lot that they're present in my final hour. At which point I would take time to go around the room and address each person individually by airing out any grievances, airing out any secrets i kept, and id burn all those bridges simultaneously just to see look on their faces.

im horrible i know, and in no way is this serious

• @Orin-Lusterd-xx how long does it take to go to everest?

• Wait I want to change my answer. I've been allergic to avocados and I've been lactose intolerant t as far back as I can remember. When people find out they'd playful tease and say how good they were as they over exaggerated how delicious they were lol it was funny. I always found it funny anyway. With my Last hour, I would want to to see those that I'm closest with, friends and family, one last time. . .but I'd also want to try avocado toast before I die, served with a chocolate milkshake. Which means my digestive system will kick into overdrive and begin purging itself while one by one family and friends take turns visiting me in the restroom. BAM, that is how I wanna go out.

• @Lindsey one hell of a way to go......

• @Lindsey now that is random lol, i appreciate the panic of one hour to go would make one a little crazy but "i wanna shit avocados and throw up milkshake"?! Funny girl lol 😁

• @Scottish what would u listen to?

• @Just_a_person said in OK, you have an hour to live......:

one hell of a way to go......

hey if this is it, im gonna go out guns blazing (so to speak)

• @Just_a_person i reckon I'd go for gbh by death in vegas to start with, something bouncy and upbeat

• @Just_a_person I would be listening to some heavy-metal songs, such as "Dance of Death", "Road to Hell", "Die with Your Boots On", "No Prayer for the Dying", "Judgement of Heaven" and "River of no Return".
    And if some time is left, maybe then I would forgive somebody.

• I think I would trip on acid
    Put some calming music
    Smoke a Couple B's
    And remember that I exist
    👽🐍👁333

• @Just_a_person months probably :)