Without religion would people become more, less, or be equally morally corrupt?

• @alwaysstranger i really would like to explain how very wrong each of ur statement is but like you said i dont have to defend my religion....so here it .. to u ur atheism and to me my islam.....so think whatever u want do whatever u want spread whatever u want and be whatever u want...lets hope you achieve peace by that...thank you!

• This post is deleted!

• @alwaysstranger please dont..
    firstly u dont debate,u fight ..u swear..and u attack ur opponent,thats called immaturity and childishness...and i have no intrest in entertaining that sort of behaviours.

secondly i dont understand ur need to prove that u r right,did i ever once say a word against u being atheist..because i dont give a dime abt what u r or what u follow or whatever that is you...but i have seen you really drawing people in to religious debates..why is that u need to constantly fight with people on what they believe..didnt ur parents approve ur conversion or do u subconsciously hate that u r an atheist and is now in constant search of people to proove u wrong??. trust me when i say im not the person for that because im not a debater and i have limited knowledge of islam and thirdly i dont have the time to sit and find stuffs and proove u wrong and fourthly i dont think u r worth my time...because no matter what i say ,all u care is about the winning.not abt really understanding what i am saying..because if u did..u would stop after reading my previous comments to u.

there are 2 people i do everything to avoid..1)idiotic minds and 2)those minds who think they know it all and want to show off but in reality they are just shells and no matter how much u say them i dont care they dont get out of ur face..because they feed on the satisfaction they get by destroying others and winning the fights even if they are wrong they are wrong .

so if u have taken up atheist form of life...try to stick to it...without looking onto others for approval and acceptance...and without fighting with anyone and everyone who doesnt follow you or agree with you.

im not a fighter and i dont debate ...i express my views..and if there is someone who doesnt not agree with it..i learn to agree to disagree..hence the saying for you what u believe and for me what i believe.

you constantly kept saying about how islam asks to kill people...did u know what prophet and his companions had to go through when they were makkah...how much torture they had to endure before migrating in hiding into medina..and even after coming into medina..there were many people who had taken oath to destroy islam and its followers..so when islam won the battles and they established their territories..they wanted the people in those territories to follow islam and if not to provide fine to the government and prove their allegiance...and thats a sound decision..and you would have understood it if u had a sound mind to properly think and not discard everything and anything that goes even close to disagreeing with you.

whatever ur problem is find a therapist and get help. or find a good debater on religious matters.a scholar or a well educated islamic leader...im not a match for u.and most importantly i dont like to fight.,...so goodbye and peace be upon you..

• OK. I'm done with the reply

@khaleezi91 said in Without religion would people become more, less, or be equally morally corrupt?:

@alwaysstranger i really would like to explain how very wrong each of ur statement is but like you said i dont have to defend my religion

I said that you are not really in a place to defend your religion if you do not agree with the shariah (for example, that homosexuals, apostates and atheists should be killed) and other bad things because that means that you would be depending your religion even though you too don't agree with it

....so here it .. to u ur atheism and to me my islam.....so think whatever u want do whatever u want spread whatever u want and be whatever u want...lets hope you achieve peace by that...thank you!

Thank you too. Have a good day :)

• OH SHIT. I didn't see that you made a big ass reply to my reply

@khaleezi91 said in Without religion would people become more, less, or be equally morally corrupt?:

@alwaysstranger please dont..
    firstly u dont debate,u fight ..u swear..and u attack ur opponent,thats called immaturity and childishness...and i have no intrest in entertaining that sort of behaviours.

Your lack of entertaining such behaviour is by itself entertainment

secondly i dont understand ur need to prove that u r right, did i ever once say a word against u being atheist..because i dont give a dime abt what u r or what u follow or whatever that is you...but i have seen you really drawing people in to religious debates..why is that u need to constantly fight with people on what they believe..didnt ur parents approve ur conversion or do u subconsciously hate that u r an atheist and is now in constant search of people to proove u wrong??.

1st you do have to realise that I'm just talking about the topic. If you don't like this topic then go to a different topic and don't get annoyed that I'm talking about this topic

2nd i like debating ppl to feel a sense of superiority when i destroy their arguments with logic not because I'm a .... what even were you tryin' to say? How would i subconsciously hate being an atheist? Do you know how awesome not being stupid enough to believe in iron age fairy tales is?

trust me when i say im not the person for that because im not a debater and i have limited knowledge of islam and thirdly i dont have the time to sit and find stuffs and proove u wrong and fourthly i dont think u r worth my time

Cool, then go find another topic. There are plenty.

...because no matter what i say ,all u care is about the winning.not abt really understanding what i am saying..because if u did..u would stop after reading my previous comments to u.

I understand it better than you since I'm debating you about islam and you are saying that you don't know enough about islam to debate me. Bye bye, go find a topic you like

there are 2 people i do everything to avoid..1)idiotic minds and 2)those minds who think they know it all and want to show off but in reality they are just shells and no matter how much u say them i dont care they dont get out of ur face..because they feed on the satisfaction they get by destroying others and winning the fights even if they are wrong they are wrong .

Why are you talking in 3rd person

Let's turn what you said into 2nd person.

"1)you are an idiotic mind"

K

"2)you think that you know it all and want to show off but in reality you are just a shell and no matter how much i tell you that i dont care you dont get out of my face..because you feed on the satisfaction you get by destroying others and winning the fights even if you are wrong you are wrong ."

1st "you think that you know it all" NO. I don't think that i know it all. Infact

0_1508852126143_11536136_902230436518109_4657150679423172095_n.png

2nd "no matter how much i tell you that i dont care you dont get out of my face.." you do realise that I'm talking about the topic in hand and i have told you that you are welcome to leave and find another topic you like

3rd"because you feed on the satisfaction you get by destroying others and winning the fights even if you are wrong you are wrong" i understand what you say better than you since i know more about islam than you and yes of course i get satisfaction from winning a debate, duh. But you saying that I'm wrong without explaining why is pointless

so if u have taken up atheist form of life...try to stick to it...without looking onto others for approval and acceptance...and without fighting with anyone and everyone who doesnt follow you or agree with you.

1st I'm talking about the topic in hand and you are welcome to leave

2nd0_1508852411630_f7cdea1f00b869363d6b9d5b1d899b8d.png

im not a fighter and i dont debate ...

This is easily noticeable

i express my views..and if there is someone who doesnt not agree with it..i learn to agree to disagree..hence the saying for you what u believe and for me what i believe.

There is also the law of killing apostates and atheists but chose whatever you want

you constantly kept saying about how islam asks to kill people...

Because it's true

did u know what prophet and his companions had to go through when they were makkah...how much torture they had to endure before migrating in hiding into medina..and even after coming into medina..there were many people who had taken oath to destroy islam and its followers..so when islam won the battles and they established their territories..they wanted the people in those territories to follow islam and if not to provide fine to the government and prove their allegiance...and thats a sound decision..and you would have understood it if u had a sound mind to properly think and not discard everything and anything that goes even close to disagreeing with you.

1st don't make it look like they were only trying to defend themselves, they violently killed people in war to conquer

2nd No. Making ppl pay a tax for not believing in your religion isn't ok and you have to remember that in the verse it doesn't only say that you should pay a tax, it also says that you should admit that islam is better than your religion.

whatever ur problem is find a therapist and get help.

So you believe that Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse and I'm the one that needs a therapist

or find a good debater on religious matters.a scholar or a well educated islamic leader...im not a match for u.and most importantly i dont like to fight.,...so goodbye and peace be upon you..

When going through the process of realising that islam is wrong and cancerous i listened to millions of Islamic scholars on youtube and stuff and their attempts to answer some questions are despicable, i also watched a lot of debates between islamic scholars and other ppl.

• If you don't like this topic then i suggest that you leave and find a topic you like

• @alwaysstranger read the topic ..they asked a question and i expressed my views regarding the influence of religion in keeping people away from corruption..if u wanna express ur views u should express it to the post ..not on my comment or as a reply to my comment..no one invited u to reply to me.show me even one place where i have asked u for ur opinion on any matter.....so stick to what u r supposed to do..that is comment ur views about the post to the posted person..in this case that would be ragnar lothbrok....

i like the topic i just dont like having a conversation with people like you.

• @khaleezi91 said in Without religion would people become more, less, or be equally morally corrupt?:

@alwaysstranger read the topic ..they asked a question and i expressed my views regarding the influence of religion in keeping people away from corruption..if u wanna express ur views u should express it to the post ..not on my comment or as a reply to my comment..no one invited u to reply to me....so stick what u r supposed to do..that is comment ur views about the post to the posted person..in this case that would be ragnar lothbrok....

HEY. We both are talking about the same topic aren't we, if you say something about the topic and i disagree then I'll quote your post and give my thoughts on your thoughts so Ragnar or whoever is seeing this topic will view them.

i like the topic i just dont like having a conversation with people like you.

well leave the topic if you think we can have separate conversations and not comment on each others opinions then because if i quoted what you said and expressed why i disagree with it then you're free to ignore me but i won't hold myself back from expressing my thoughts, hell no!

• OH SHIT. I didn't see that you made a big ass reply to my reply

That's a first..

• @lucifer_ it has happened once or twice before