• @Vanie ahh I see, what should I call you. Idk tbh

• @Vanie Whereabouts in Canada? I lived, for a time, up in Edmonton, AB, right by the West Ed Mall

• @Vanie If you mention anything that comes up short regarding a guy, he'll automatically and involuntarily sit down and cross his legs. Fun fact!

• @Sky1er hey if you need someone to talk to, it would honestly help me.

• @Lazz haha i live in Saskatchewan. But i was in Edmonton a couple weeks ago. Haha that is an interesting fact thanks

• @Vanie I went through Saskatchewan, it's nice up there. Couldn't pronounce it, if my life depended on it, but I enjoyed being there. :)

• @Vanie

Welcome to TWS hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here! :D

• Thank. God.

• @Lazz haha you know what they say. Saskatchewan, easy to draw hard to spell

• @Lurker aww thank you!

• @MartyBadger ummm everything ok man?

• @Vanie I recall my first stop at some gas station and convenience store there. I was SO jazzed. I asked the cashier what the convenience store was called, thinking something along the lines of Stop&Go, Kwick-E-Mart... or whatever. She looks at me all weird, and says the name of the convenience store is Convenience Store. TOTAL LET DOWN. LOL

• Wow i have never heard of that one lmao. Sounds like i named it lol

• See, I believe that I have tons of friends. But how many of those "friends" are actually.... friends. I dunno, I feel kind of lonely when it comes to life. Maybe it's because of all the love songs that I'm listening to.. Also, I realized over the years that I'm way too emotionally attached to everything. My reasoning for this is that my limbic system, the part of the brain that deals with emotions, is just like... HUGE... I dunno.... I'm just ranting at this point. uwu

• @Vanie Just so incredibly thankful a 14 year old on the internet has got my back.

• @Carlos-L haha i get way too emotionally attacted to stupid stuff. Its like for me at least its like getting rid of bits of my childhood yah know? But you know the saying "don't look back. You aren't going that way." Sometimes i wish i could and get rid of the stupid mistakes i made or stupid shit i said that hurt people. But i can't so i just have to apologize and accept my mistakes

• @MartyBadger why so sarcastic man? Some 14 year olds are mature than 40 year olds. I am not saying i am one but seriously.

• @Vanie said in Hey y'all i am here for you. Damn this title.:

@Carlos-L haha i get way too emotionally attacted to stupid stuff. Its like for me at least its like getting rid of bits of my childhood yah know? But you know the saying "don't look back. You aren't going that way." Sometimes i wish i could and get rid of the stupid mistakes i made or stupid shit i said that hurt people. But i can't so i just have to apologize and accept my mistakes

I have to admit, that was well said. At night, I always reflect on my day/past, and think, "What could I've done to make that situation end better, or just fix stupid shit that I did over the years." (I'm pretty sure most people do this as well)