• There's always a reason to live

• Add my sc rrb5858

• @mario-fan If you are willing to offer a counter argument, please proceed, I'm not going to stop a civilized debate. However, if you are too lazy to even state why you disagree with me, please remove yourself.

• @billus-billus i'm not fueling the fire of a discussion if its concerning me. if you have a certain oppinion/assumption about me, feel free to have it. there is no need for me to reply to this topic because it's either given from the way i reveal myself or it's just wrong. up to you to decide whatever you want to do. and on another sidenote... if you want that i'm removing myself stop replying to my posts.

• actually no..there is no real good reason to live..and to go through and suffer through all that life throws at you..but if you die its the easy way out...its called quitting...and quitters have no honor..because they retreat even before finding out their purpose in life..

each one of us were created with a lot of thought put into us..each one of us are the heroes or heroines of our own story..and if you quit..what happens to your story...what happens to all those people who are awaiting you, to play your part in their life..to influence them to uplift them to bring hope to them...no u cant quit on them...u cant just throw away your responsibilities and be selfish ....
    yes its damn difficult to live but you should do it anyway because you are a fierce compassionate person who doesnt run away from your responsibilities and your work is not complete here yet.

• Music Lovers

Aww life is meant to be lived. We can't possibly get bored of living .(well, maybe we do get bored of the same old daily curriculum but you don't kill yourself for that? Do you? I won't)Since, I've been gifted this collection of years on earth , I'd spend them in the best way possible..You Don't need a reason to stay alive, you just need to keep living your life and one day you'll find a reason. . .

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1510891218709_motivation.jpg

• Yes there is, but i cant force you to believe that. You have to see for yourself how beautiful life is - learn to appreciate everything you have, and dont worry about those you cant have for there is a reason for everything the universe does to you. Bear in mind, there are many people who can only wish to have what you have.

• This post is deleted!