premier league football LFC vs man city who will take home the championship?

• bro i saw that game in 2012 against qpr and i immediately fell in love with man city

• @brandflakes
    Me too manh.
    Wiping the smirk of the face of that arrogant Ferguson was a delight.
    I fuckin' jumped and celebrated like hell.
    Damn! It was something.

Aguero

• omg it was amazing and how amazing it wouldve been to be at the field

• Probably City, now that they have no distractions. While Liverpool have to worry about beating City to the EPL, Barcelona can focus and rest their stars for the tie. But Liverpool aren't afforded such a luxury and all their players have to perform in both competitions, but i'm not sure which would be the priority for them. Since they haven't won the League in such a long time I doubt they'd want to let that slip(again), although Liverpool do have the easier run in. I think the divided focus will hinder their prospects significantly, City's next two games will be critical. They will probably dismantle United, but the Spurs game this weekend will be another huge test.

• @brandflakes lucas is that u?

• @Wolfie_11 agueroooooooooo

• @Liliputian no iam not lucas i am brandflakes

• @Rayse yeah the spurs are really good too im glad to see that united isnt winning year after year anymore

• i think city will win too liverpool is probably more concentrated on champions league itll be a good fight in champions league but barcelona is stacked with good players but whoever wins this will be facing the spurs in the final

• @brandflakes Ajax aren't pushovers though, they showed their credentials to get to this stage. Not really an easy tie to predict imo, Spurs do have players that can hurt Ajax, especially on the counter. But then again...so did Juve, my prediction is a 2-2 draw in Amsterdam and a 1-0 win in London for Ajax.