• @Bela-Hella said in And then... Buh:

@lego-batman

1. Most of my photos ๐Ÿ˜‚
    2. Anatidaephobia, really akward
    3. Me being sweet but pyscho (superb dangerous)
    1. Do you also fear the duck attacking you?

2. Uh, I'm scared of women when they are like that

• @Zen00 said in And then... Buh:

@lego-batman

1. change
    2. babies
    3. myself when Iโ€™m emotional
      Change is frustrating, babies are weird, and when Iโ€™m mad Iโ€™m like the Hulk... you donโ€™t like me when Iโ€™m angry ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    1. Change is frustrating indeed, but also refreshing. I fear certain changes for sure...

2. I fear babies too abit, don't know what to do with them. Or do you fear having babies?

3. Yeah, I do fear myself too sometimes

• @lego-batman said in And then... Buh:

1. Do you also fear the duck attacking you?

2. Uh, I'm scared of women when they are like that

The duck and I have an eye to eye connection, not scared but strange especially when it winks at me๐Ÿ˜‚

@cjko said in And then... Buh:

@lego-batman said in And then... Buh:

Tell me about your fears...

Name 3 things you fear (or feared)

1. one that's ridiculous
    2. one that's awkward
    3. one that's actually dangerous

What's your biggest fear? Do you know why you fear what you fear?

1.I have this ridiculous fear of FROGS. Hahaha
    2.hmmm , when someone question my capabilities as a human haha
    3.Falling into a trap like someone pretends into something he/she wasn't

1. Frogs, interesting... I fear some social situations which are just ridiculous to fear or even think about, like someone greeting me and I don't know who they are...
      yeah, I just kinda have this weird reaction when I saw frogs infront of me or approaching me. I don't fear being greeted with someone whom I don't know I just don't react.
    1. What are your capabilities as a human? Like if I question that you can walk? Or talk elaborately?
      haha hmm, question me why I do this and that, why I chose this and those, etc.
    1. I don't quite get the third one... Someone poses you a trap and you pretend to fall into it?
      When someone trying to play mind games with me and trying to make me attached with them then just suddenly leave

@Lurker said in And then... Buh:

@lego-batman

1. Old pictures of me
    2. Bees
    3. This is actually interesting... I don't think i'm afraid of dying so I don't really fear anything dangerous, does that make sense? :shrug:

Do you have a bee allergy or is it "just" emotional?

I'm not afraid of being dead either, but I do fear dangerous things. It ain't logical man...

When i was a kid a bee landed on me and my aunt told me I should not move cuz a bee sting could kill me. Since that day I always had a stupid phobia about it ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Dangerous things don't scare me or mby they do but the adrenaline surpressed the fear during those times. I used to go swimming, at night, in the sea with crazy big waves just for the sake of adrenaline!

• @Indrid-Cold said in And then... Buh:

@Zen00 2 is a good call, Z. I don't trust them because people say, "oh, you've got to look after babies because they're so fragile". But look how thick and soft their skin is. I think you could drop them from a great height, like the escape pod in 'Red Planet', and they'd be just fine. I think we're being exploited.

When my brother was a baby he fell down like two flights of stairs and he got back up laughing and unharmed. so yeah, I catch your groove all the way

@Zen00 said in And then... Buh:

@lego-batman

1. change
    2. babies
    3. myself when Iโ€™m emotional
      Change is frustrating, babies are weird, and when Iโ€™m mad Iโ€™m like the Hulk... you donโ€™t like me when Iโ€™m angry ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    1. Change is frustrating indeed, but also refreshing. I fear certain changes for sure...

Yeah its only certain changes for me too, like changing my shampoo or tag name. I CANT DO IT

1. I fear babies too abit, don't know what to do with them. Or do you fear having babies?

I fear having babies too because I fear babies. Like, what is with them? They're like drunk old people

1. Yeah, I do fear myself too sometimes

I guess anything and everything can be a lil spooky ๐Ÿคทโ€

• @lego-batman

1. Barking stray dogs on quiet street
    2. A random person launching n looking at me.. (That's really weird)
    3. Height .. When ever I'm on high place that time I feel to jump from there. ๐Ÿ˜…

• @cjko said in And then... Buh:

1. What are your capabilities as a human? Like if I question that you can walk? Or talk elaborately?

haha hmm, question me why I do this and that, why I chose this and those, etc.

That is scary indeed. Sometimes though being questioned in this way might actually give you an opportunity to see something about yourself which you have suppressed...

1. I don't quite get the third one... Someone poses you a trap and you pretend to fall into it?

When someone trying to play mind games with me and trying to make me attached with them then just suddenly leave

You fear people manipulating you, I can relate to that.