• @Kana said in Holy cow!!! Vanishing emotions and stuff 😱:

Hiii

Long story short i had a best friend who i looved ; we got into a fight (not for the first time) ; and I get a little serious about it for a while.

He blocks me and I was sad for a few hours. Then the thing that surprises me happens.

I just lost all emotional attachment to him. There was no anger, no hurt, no hatred.
    It was like my chest (you perv! -.-) was suddenly emptied of all it's contents 🤔 (if you know what I mean...)
    This was surprising because he had always been really important for me and i loved him like family.
    I recognized a minute quantity of sadness, but it did not seem to be about him.

I am really surprised by this. Because i expected myself to atleast be sad for a little longer, or maybe start missing him after I start thinking straight. But no, the emotions just vanished (😱😱😱).

I don't have much experience about things like this and this makes me feel weird lol. I just want to know if it's happened to someone and if it's weird at all o.o

Its alright to get detached to people that easy and fast.

• @Kana

You say,

i expected myself to atleast be sad for a little longer, or maybe start missing him after I start thinking straight. But no, the emotions just vanished (😱😱😱).

This is exactly how i felt when I lost my dog to the hands of death, but I think some people call this as being emotionally numb (I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing), but that doesn't mean the love I had for my dog (and you for him) is fake. That's all I know about it. Honestly, I feel the concept of emotions are pretty strange and unpredictable to me, because feelings are illogical. But that doesn't mean they're here for nothing, and we have emotions to figure out things that we can't do with logic,

IMO.

Peace! :))

P.S: Does anyone know why this sudden vanishing has occurred?

• @Kana Maybe u were always emotionally detached...Who knows? But it's good that u have no emotions for that guy which means u don't hold any grudges against him...It's good to not feel anything esp pain :flushed:

• That means u were really not into him. It's never easy to move on, after seperating from someone whom you are close in anyway. That's my personal opinion, nothing to offend.🙃
    Edited:
    Or maybe u are emotionally hard and stable.

• @OctoPussy Nah, well over him haha

• @AlizaJalebiiiiii so fast!!!hahaha.three month rule dear

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• maybe you didn't really see him as your best friend..