• Here to talk and be depressed with

• Hello dear

• @Mzuri08

hi...life sucks, and Trump isn't making it better...Then again society has been sucking for a long while before...

• i hear ya. i dont know what the meaning of life is right now and i just dont see a point in it anymore

• Everything will be fine .. Easy to say , I know.. But I am just here to remind you, YES you! That, when you are depressed about something, don't let it cloud your thoughts. Suicide is never a great escape tbh. You will just give pain to people who care for you and to people you care about; an unbearable pain.. I know you are thinking that ending your life will save you from feeling all of these things you are going through. There are a lot of great things and people to discover with , don't waste your chance of experiencing something amazing in your life. Fight your inner demons, don't lose hope on everything.. There's always light after darkness. When you feel like you're in a tunnel, remember that there's always a light at the end of it. Just think of it as a part of everyone's life, we all go through things like this. Vent it out, write it out, talk someone you trust, redirect your focus, pray, sing, do whatever makes you feel happy.. Smile and be positive in life's negativeness. Look at life through a binocular of possibilities. I am willing to lend my ears on you and accept you without prejudice. Have a nice day! 🙂