• @spaceboy said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@shaun-durwin Well, a simple short-list with most noticeable topics will be a bit boring. I see it in some kind of insane manner like:

4 month's before now - @Willow and @spaceboy celebrated Sponge Bob's birthday

I remember this when I first joined :joy:

3 and half month's before now - @TheRisingSun claimed the right to be the moderator of the moderators. Skies trembled, earth cracked, shit blown

This I sort of missed due to chatting with my best frined in TWS @cjko

3 month's before now - @cjko started the poem battle. Who was a winner?

How could I ever forget such a great afternoon of poetic joy

2 month's before now - @Bela-Hella and @Mr-H organized the newbie star competition. The winners are @cjko, @Shaun-Durwin, @AutumnFyre and @wildwallflower

Yes, four frontrunners, only one winner of course @cjko

1 day before now - @Mr-H killed himself. @spaceboy creates and army of @Mr-H clones, but @WtfJudith reprogrammed them, so they started their ship-crusade.
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years after now - universe collapsed
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + 1 sec. - @Mr-H clones crusade is continuing in the void. Original @Mr-H resurrected.

kind of caught some of this LMAO so glad @Mr-H has been resurrected tho

Time doesn't exists any more - @Mr-H still resisting.

This is only a draft and too limited, caused it based on my story line only.
    @Mr-H, friend, sorry if I offended you, just can't stop that insanity mind stream :-D

On the other hand, such storybook can be understandable only by the regular TWS members. Newbies will run away from it, from TWS. And while they run, they will think what kind of idiot wrote it. So the idea is controversial.

Thank you sir for a pleasant reminder of the last four months.

Always a pleasure, Always a joy!

• @spaceboy said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@Mr-H, friend, sorry if I offended you, just can't stop that insanity mind stream

My friendly alien friend, offend me? It's a pleasure to know that such a great guy notices me in that manner! You are the best, TWS missed you and your way of writing! :D

• @shaun-durwin said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@spaceboy said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@shaun-durwin Well, a simple short-list with most noticeable topics will be a bit boring. I see it in some kind of insane manner like:

4 month's before now - @Willow and @spaceboy celebrated Sponge Bob's birthday

I remember this when I first joined :joy:

3 and half month's before now - @TheRisingSun claimed the right to be the moderator of the moderators. Skies trembled, earth cracked, shit blown

This I sort of missed due to chatting with my best frined in TWS @cjko

3 month's before now - @cjko started the poem battle. Who was a winner?

How could I ever forget such a great afternoon of poetic joy

2 month's before now - @Bela-Hella and @Mr-H organized the newbie star competition. The winners are @cjko, @Shaun-Durwin, @AutumnFyre and @wildwallflower

Yes, four frontrunners, only one winner of course @cjko

1 day before now - @Mr-H killed himself. @spaceboy creates and army of @Mr-H clones, but @WtfJudith reprogrammed them, so they started their ship-crusade.
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years after now - universe collapsed
    10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + 1 sec. - @Mr-H clones crusade is continuing in the void. Original @Mr-H resurrected.

kind of caught some of this LMAO so glad @Mr-H has been resurrected tho

Time doesn't exists any more - @Mr-H still resisting.

This is only a draft and too limited, caused it based on my story line only.
    @Mr-H, friend, sorry if I offended you, just can't stop that insanity mind stream :-D

On the other hand, such storybook can be understandable only by the regular TWS members. Newbies will run away from it, from TWS. And while they run, they will think what kind of idiot wrote it. So the idea is controversial.

Thank you sir for a pleasant reminder of the last four months.

Always a pleasure, Always a joy!

OMG, I never called ANYONE in my virtual life and in real life "BEST FRIEND" . I am really that weird, closest friends of mine called me their "BEST FRIEND" but I never consider or call them like that. HAHHA It sounds weird..

Well, thank you for noticing me and mentioning me @spaceboy and @Shaun-Durwin .. Tbh, I just write anything here to vent out and made topics to talk anyone , I never thought I could make virtual friends here.. haha :D
    Thank you guys

• @cjko :blush: You remember the amount of time we spent chatting some four months ago? The many many hours you were up or I were up late, the time I spent in the coffee shops while chatting... and the huge variety of things that we covered in our conversations? Ant the amount of things we learnt from each other concerning where we lived ond some our our cultures... I do :) ty Ms.
    I have never had, or thought to have a 'virtual' friend, let alone find what I would consider a 'virtual Best Friend'. This the aforementioned is why I came to that conclusion weeks and weeks ago

• @mr_peanut I seeeee. well, thank you

• @darkice said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@Mr_Peanut much love

Keep doing what ya doing girl :) your a bonus to the community

• @cjko said in To the Random, Strangers & Friends of TWS:

@mr_peanut I seeeee. well, thank you

& thank you Ms. for the joy you brought :)

• @mr_peanut you're welcome