• My school is the fakest shit you've ever seen. On top of that, most people there are perverts or drama queens. I'd like to have real frens. But all my real frens are guys. And so when I lose my brother in a cornmaze and my best fren, Eric, walked with me to find him. So I walk out of the cornmaze, honestly praying to Jesus Christ that no one's gonna be around and think retarded stuff. No such damn luck. Two of the most fucking confusing drama queens are there. Both in my grade. And I get that when they see me walk out of a cornmaze at sunset with a guy, they wanna say something. But what they did sucked like serious shit. I shove one girl just to make her shut up, and I get a slap that actually hurts in return. But what comes back at me on Monday stings so much more. Everyone talks, everybody stares, but Eric doesn't know this. It never reached 9th grade, his grade. So I'm here suffering, wanting to tell the only person I can trust, but I can't.
    WHY THE HELL CAN I NOT JUST HAVE FRENS WHO ARE GUYS!? THIS IS SO FREAKING RETARDED!
    (And btw, Eric has no sex or love history, other than a crush on a really nice girl. I have no history, except a crush on the most oblivious guy ever, lol)

...And...I think I may be falling for Eric, my best fren. Oh dear. :sweat: