• @jack17 chocolate is overrated as hell, I never got why everyone liked it XD

• @wtfjudith said in A list of things you hate/dislike the most:

What are the things that irritate you or that you dislike the most? It can be food, types of people, animals, emotions, traits, places, subjects, etc.

This is my list:

• Narcissists

I am not 😏. I have a low profile and down to earth tbh.

• Chocolate

I love chocolate. I dont drink alcohol, smoke, drugs and i dont eat pork. I can eat some of foods only since my body is having issues with some foods. Chocolate is one of my favorite food and i love chocolate milk. I prefer chocolate milk rather than coffee since i have "vertigo".

• Obliously homophobes

I dont have any issues with homophobes, they can do whatever they want.

• People who kill animals just for the fun of it

I am one of animal lovers. Even when my cats can not sleep because of something, i will accompany them until they fall a sleep.

• Country music

I prefef simple plan, bruno mars, christian bautista, and secondhand serenade songs. For girls, i like taylor swift, ariana grande and katty perry.

• Ketchup

I love ketchup. Lol.

• People who are close minded

Define close minded later babe 😏

• Mirrors

Are you having problems with your good looking? Well, as long as i dated all of girls, i prefer natural girls without make up. For me, inner beauty is the most important thing. Then your smart-ass thought also decisive side will be the next things. Thats why you re a winner of my heart rn.

• Overly mature people who don't get jokes that are supposed to be funny

I am mature enough when i saw a problem but i am such a kid when i am in love. 😏

• Most types of cheese and dairy products

I love both. Believe me, bread with cheese is the best thing ever for me on breakfast.

• Hot weather

Indonesia is a tropical country. We just have 2 seasons, dry and wet season. Thats why i have tanned skin.

• Economics

I am a bachelor of economic πŸ˜‚ and i graduated with an honor as a young researcher. Aww. I think you hate me now lol.

• People who get easily offended

I was offended on some people who said something related with you like "a dog lover is piece of dumbass" or "LGBT people are pig and dirty" or something like that. Something that related with you will pop out first on my mind. If it is nothing related with you, i will be a cool dude.

So, based on that explanations above, i am sure you have 50% hating side on me @WtfJudith

• @WtfYoung catfishing

• @WtfYoung

• people who says that muslims are terrorists
    • racism
    • when a fly falls in my coffee
    • broccoli
    • k-pop
    • people who have a shitty taste in music

and WTF???....u hate chocolate jude?.. u're a retarded πŸ˜‚

• I'm on your list twice.
    And I hate that fact.

• @layla You know why some people get easily offended? Because everyone hate them. How about some mercy?

• @Rendezvous "People who get easily offended" - they won't be offended if you won't hate them, I can assure you

• @WtfYoung I hate you 🀣🀣

• @Redthreat In fact, I don't hate those who hate me for being easily offended. That's your right to hate me, and maybe you're right.

• Freedom Writers

I hate 95% of anything and anyone that has ever existed; I bleed hatred and piss rage but lately, I have been hating people who fake victimhood for attention as well as those fake activists who only post about shit yet don't really do anything of subtance.