@prince-3 isn't elon musk a goat? Sorry he's a deer I guess. Musk deer
Woman are not understandable.
We are complicated beings, not even worth studying since you won't get any honours for it if you even manage to finish.
If you want the general idea: just have money and be prepared to spend it.... 90% of the general female gender will fall for a fat wallet, the other 10% are like shinny pokemons on the gameboy.
@joyce not do you want to talk dirty to each other