These are the questions that I would like answered.
What is your name? First name is fine.
- What religion do you practice and how did you come to practice it?
- The frequency and types of prayer the person engages in?
- How often do you worship? Why do you worship? What do you preform during your worship services?
- What do you believe is the best lesson your religion teaches?
- What do you most disagree with about your religion, if anything?
- What is one thing about your religion that affects your daily life and family life?
- What does your faith teach about the nature of God or ultimate reality?
- What does your faith teach about the truth of the human person? (ex. You are not who you think you are.)
- What does your religion teach about the nature of the world?
- What is your favorite religious text or passage? What is one story/message from this text that you remember having a strong impact on yourself?
- Do you try to tell others about your religion? How might someone better understand your faith? In your opinion, what is the most common misconception about their faith?
- Areas where your faith comes into conflict with modern culture?
- Have you ever questioned your faith?
- How are you raising you children in this faith, if you have any?
- What are your beliefs on the after life?
16. What does your religion require or encourage regarding service to the community? What do you do? Why is this service work an important expectation in your religion?
17. Some examples of how your religious community benefits from providing service to those in need.
18. What kinds of attitudes, values and behaviors does your religious culture encourage?
19. What are some elements of service that your community might be neglecting?
20. Ways to serve that you would like to explore in the future