who wants to play truth or dare

• @thadude19005 Lmfao...Im a save myself type sorry :/ lets play again...I wont ruin it lol

• @nycspilot clears throat hello. I want to play a game. You don't know me. But. I know you.

• @thadude19005 Where am I?? someone please fucking help!!!! Im a dansel in distress!!!! help help

• @thadude19005 oh yea and who r u boio

• @thadude19005 truth or dare?

• @nycspilot for years you have looked on as others have suffered. Your actions have condemned others to hell while you walked free. Some may call you a hero. Others may call you a renegade or a vigilante. But here. You are called a prisoner. A prisoner not barred but chained. Chained by the same punishments your actions have bestowed upon others. Now. You will be tested. You will be tested on whether you can take the same punishment you give so readily to others. You use your eyes to punish others. Now. What if they were to be ripped from you? In front of you is a switch that will rip your eyes clean from your face. Be warned though that the blood loss will be tremendous and should you wish to live you'll have to burn the sockets shut. But be quick. You have but 60 seconds to find the key thereafter and unlock the door. Otherwise this room shall be your tomb. Live or die.. make your choice.

• @16hmu-0
    I’m not much into games of “truth or dare” or whatnot, but I can recount one instance where I did something awfully stupid due to the game.

I was at summer camp, and the guys decided it would be fun to play it once at the camp shabbat table. Bear in mind this was more or less an assembly of 600 kids or so. We were twelve years old.

The game of truth or dare eventually devolved into what some guys like to call “the pickle game.” Basically, in a crowded area, each person has to yell, “Pickle!” out loud, and each member has to shout louder than the last.

Of course, there is also a slightly more sophisticated version of this game. For mature people, you know? Rather than being titled “the pickle game,” well, just insert a certain well-known male sex organ in place of “pickle.”

Like I said, a game for mature kids.

And so the game began. Each kid yelled that particular word louder and louder, before it became my turn.

I glanced around the crowded and noisy cafeteria. It was loud, and I wanted to best my competitors.

And so, I bellowed, “Penis!”

It came out quite louder than I expected it to be. I remember feeling smug and proud for a brief moment. I turned to my friend seated beside me and told him, “Beat that.”

It was then I realized all eyes from the surrounding five or so table were on me. Oops. Surprisingly, no one said anything, and soon the noise settled back in.

But boy was my face red. Gosh.

• @thadude19005 hmmmmm....I chose to live...If I can give something away I know I have learned to use it to the best of my ability and can be done with it so no regrets on giving others whats been given to me...

• sure lol

• @andria heyyy let's talk