• LOGANG MERCH AND LIZA KOSHEY

• JAKE PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @jada-fooks said in Whos your favorite youtuber and merch:

JAKE PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not being sarcastic and if you are not under 12 please reconsider euthinasia

• @thestrangest WHAT?????

• Watch Anime Eyes

@jada-fooks he's cancer. He's a piece of shit

• @thestrangest Ok that you feelings but you don't need to tell me that i don't like the was Logan makes sexual songs just cuz he can't have sex jake he make clean songs

• @jada-fooks you really think i'm just talking about their music. They are shitty to the core. Every aspect to them is a manifistation of the worst things imaginabke

• @thestrangest we are all different ok i like jake paul you dont have to say anything

• @jada-fooks well. Let's see you prepubescent peasant. Start with this

Then this

And this

• @jada-fooks THE GIRL KISSED JAKE PAUL TODAY CUS HE MADE A VLOOG TODAY

• @jada-fooks who gives a fuck if the songs are clean they are still fucking trash most good rap songs have hundreds of cuss words in them

• @cutie-autie markiplier

• @jada-fooks said in Whos your favorite youtuber and merch:

@jada-fooks THE GIRL KISSED JAKE PAUL TODAY CUS HE MADE A VLOOG TODAY

Why are you responding to your own comment

• I don't have a favorite but I do like certain youtubers more like JonTron (he is walking meme machine), NigaHiga, Daidus (A good artist), SovietWomble, SirActionSlacks, Gigguk, and iDubbbz. I used to like Sargon of Akkad when he was little less aggressive and Defibrillator when he was still active.

• @sir-devil said in Whos your favorite youtuber and merch:

I don't have a favorite but I do like certain youtubers more like JonTron (he is walking meme machine), NigaHiga, Daidus (A good artist), SovietWomble, SirActionSlacks, Gigguk, and iDubbbz. I used to like Sargon of Akkad when he was little less aggressive and Defibrillator when he was still active.

Let's see

JonTron ; from what i've seen 10/10 but i don't watch video game channels anymore.

Nigahiga ; I've been watching him since i was 10 or 9 and I haven't stopped ever since 10/10.

Daidus ; don't know him please tell me more about him, kind Sir.

SovietWomble ; same.

SirActionSlacks ; same.

Gigguk ; I used to watch him a lot when i saw an otaku but for a long time i haven't had the time to watch anime but 10/10, his 7 part "top 20 coolest anime characters" playlist is awesome.

Idubbbz ; big fan, i've watched 80% of his vids so 10/10.

Sargon Of Akkad ; same as SirActionSlacks and the others, please give me your take on all of them.

• @thestrangest Well, Daidus is a really small time artist posting animated shorts on youtube. He posts infrequently but I like his art style.

SovietWomble is a streamer who post the funny moments from his streams about once a month. His style of videos really takes a lot of time. For example, he uses a type of dynamic subtitle hardcoded into video for which he used to edit his video frame by frame before he started using adobe premiere pro.

SirActionSlacks is a DOTA caster (Game Commentor) who posts funny game related videos. Actually, his personality and behavior are the more entertaining than his content. He is really a funny guy.

Sargon of Akkad is a social analyst, who goes through every controversies and scandal and analyses it and provide evidence and facts about it. Some of his contents of quite a few controversies are really great.

• @sir-devil said in Whos your favorite youtuber and merch:

@thestrangest Well, Daidus is a really small time artist posting animated shorts on youtube. He posts infrequently but I like his art style.

Oh i know him. I just forgot his name. 10/10 funny guy. I love his work "Squid up. NO, squid neutral" ofcourse 'squid' probably meaning dick

I'm even subscribed to him but being subscribed to 2000+ channels i guess i forgot his name

SovietWomble is a streamer who post the funny moments from his streams about once a month. His style of videos really takes a lot of time. For example, he uses a type of dynamic subtitle hardcoded into video for which he used to edit his video frame by frame before he started using adobe premiere pro.

I just checked him out. He's pretty funny. 9/10 but i still don't watch gaming vids

SirActionSlacks is a DOTA caster (Game Commentor) who posts funny game related videos. Actually, his personality and behavior are the more entertaining than his content. He is really a funny guy.

I stopped watching gaming vids. I checked him out and he seems funny.

Sargon of Akkad is a social analyst, who goes through every controversies and scandal and analyses it and provide evidence and facts about it. Some of his contents of quite a few controversies are really great.

Can you send me some of the vids you think i should watch to undersrand, get a grasp of and like him

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sir-devil same. Please link me to vids from Sargon of Akkad and Defibrillator

• @cutie-autie "Who's your favourite youtuber and merch" oh right i didn't give mine. I guess it would be "the school of life" channel. I guess the best thing from their merch is their book "Self Knowledge"

• @thestrangest I didn't watch a lot of his videos. I watched few of his videos about Pizza gate or The Controversy behind Hollywood for the molestation of Child Actors, Modern Feminist Movement in the west, and the Justification behind Brexit and a few of his weekly videos about the news.