TO M30, GLOBETROTTER, PHD IN NEUROSCIENCE, I AM LAUGHING UNTIL NOW. HAHA YOU ALMOST GOT ME SCAMMED

• Eyes up here everyone!
    So there was this guy I had conversation with 20 hours ago. We have exchanged messages all throughout for 2 or 3 hours I think. We have exchanged also pictures (decent ones). He introduced himself as PhD in Neuroscience and was travelling around the world. I don't find him suspicious along our conversation the unfortunately we got disconnected from our conversation because maybe of the internet connection. I was not able to ask his instagram account. But luckily, I happened to print screen the picture he sent to me.
    I was very curious and hoping I can find him here again. So I decided to search for that picture he sent me and found out that it was someone's picture or identity. Up to know, I am still laughing to myself because my curiosity has been satisfied and I thought I got deceived. So I warned you everyone here to be careful with your information to anybody you can talk to here because this is not the right place for genuine and decent people here.

• Oh no ....