Just want someone to chat , i am going into depression with this lonely feeling....

• Not to gain any sympathy but i might end up in a place no one would ever want to, i don't have friends, i am 20 M from India indore

• Hey bro, depression sucks - I’ve been there myself.

A couple things I’d like to say, are that even when you feel down, you will feel better again.

Also, it’s up to you to take action to change your life for the better and make it something you’re proud of.

even if life sucks now, you can do things to improve it, and it starts with your body/health - try working on yourself like having good hygiene, skin care, self help books and videos, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water, going to the gym/exercising - and keeping your room/house clean make such a difference to how you feel emotionally.

It sounds silly, but our brain is just a lump of meat that produces chemicals and having good habits will change those chemicals from ones that make you feel sad to ones that make you feel happy.

If you’re lonely, make your life one that people want to be apart of - no one is coming to save you, but if you save yourself - people will see the value in your actions and who you are.
    If you let it beat you, then you may find people wary of forming a connection.

You got this and keep your head held high. We are all valuable on this earth and you will one day find your purpose and realise your potential - purpose is chosen, but you need to try things to see what you like so you can choose the right thing to say ‘I love this, and I have decided it is my purpose so I’ll focus my energy and time mastering this as it will bring me joy’. After some time - success will naturally follow.

Good luck and I hope things get better - some of this advice may not be what you want to hear but if you do everything on here you’ll never look back.

Also read the book atomic habits if you can.

• @Lochie Thanks bro I'll try to get out of this as soon as possible appreciate your kindness May god bless you to achieve all of your dreams thankyou.