• christttt

• Jeremiah 6:21
    Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

• We will start by calling to witness the apostle Peter.
    2 Peter 3:15
    “And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;”

2 Peter 3:16
    “As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”

• We will now go over some stumblingblocks in Paul's writings where God will give you 2 choices to see if you will follow the Lord or no.
    Sometimes it seems like Paul is telling you to go against certain things but on another scripture Paul will tell you not to go against it.
    From this we can conclude that the Lord purposefully put these stumblingblocks in there to see where your heart is at.

Romans 6:14
    “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.”

• Any time when you have a discussion with a christian and they want to show you that the laws are done away with, they will run to the letters of Paul 100% of the time.
    showing you that they do not have any understanding.
    They will try to twist Paul's words and show you that we are under grace. When this has nothing to do with that.

Romans 6:15
    “What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.”

Paul says shall we sin (according to 1 John 5:3 “For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.”) sin means breaking God's laws.
    So Paul says shall we just start breaking God's laws because we are not under the law but under grace? GOD FORBID (That means no....)
    You cannot use grace as an excuse to start breaking God's laws.

• Now we will reevaluate the verse prioir to find out what Paul means.
    Here is an example about being under grace instead of being under the law:
    When Christ and the desciples came from preacing the Gospel on the sabbath day and they were hungry;
    they started picking the corn.
    It is unlawful to do any work on the Sabbath according to the law.
    but since these brothers were hungry they were exercising grace.
    The Lord is not some robot up in the sky without any intellectual capacity.
    He understands if somebody is hungry on the Sabbath day, especially when you have been preaching the Gospel and did not have any time to prepare food.

Christ and his disciples were not picking corn and bundling it up to sell it at the market.
    They were not using grace as just an excuse to break Gods law without any reason.
    This is an example where grace is applied.

• Here Paul is telling us that there is a war going on between the flesh and the spirit.
    Galatians 5:17
    “For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.”
    The spirit wants to keep Gods commandments but the flesh is telling you to go do something else.

Galatians 5:18
    “But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.” 

Galatians 5:18 is talking about the spirit of Christ. If you are led by the spirit of Christ you are not under the law. Because you are going to be doing the right things already. (your spirit will then tell you to keep the commandments.)

Now Paul will tell us what the works of the flesh are, and we will find out what spirit you are led by.
    Galatians 5:19
    “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,”
    Galatians 5:20
    “Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,”
    Galatians 5:21
    “Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
    All these come from the law. Paul tells us that if you do any of these, you are not led by the spirit.
    Paul is speaking directing these letters to people that have a high intellectual capacity and knowledge regarding the law.

So, God put that stumblingblock there in Galatians 5:18 on purpose and then he gave you a choice at the bottom of it.
    he is saying; let me see what these people are gonna pick. Where is their heart really at?
    Most people will keep persisting that they are led by the spirit even if that spirit is causing them to do all kinds of wicked things.

And there is many more stumblingblocks in the writings of Paul that you should not be dabbling with if you dont have a clear foundation in the old testament.
    1 Timothy 4:4
    Romans 3:28
    Galatians 2:16
    Galatians 3:11
    Galatians 3:24-25
    Phillipians 3:9
    Colossians 2:14
    Colossians 2:16
    Any many more....

• You will not fall over the stumblingblocks if you stick to these two scriptures.
    When you come across something that you might not understand.
    1 Corinthians 11:1
    “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”
    Paul is letting you know that he follows the messiah. He is saying, im not coming with a new Gospel.

Lets find out what Christ said about it.
    Matthew 5:17
    “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” 
    Christ is saying here, dont put my name on any teaching where the laws are done away with.

Christ came to fulfill the things that were written about him, both in the law and in the prophets.
    So if Christ would be getting rid of the law or the prophets he would be getting rid of himself because he is writting all in the law and in the prophets.

Matthew 5:18
    “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” 

Everything written about Christ must be fulfilled, there is prophecies about his next return, about his everlasting kingdom, there is prophecy about him taking down all the kingdoms off the world. These have not been fulfilled.
    So he says till heaven and earth pass, nothing is going to pass from the law.
    (heaven and earth bear witness)

• Lets find out one of these laws that you must keep and not twist to do your own will.
    Leviticus 19:28
    “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”
    No tattoos/carvings in your skin because the body is the temple. (1 Corinthians 3:17)

Is this a hard law to keep or do just have to get that tattoo?
    this is what i mean by the most high wants to see where your heart is at.

• What’s the difference between your walk with Christ and being a Christian?