• No, it ain’t cause of you. The right guy would make you less cold. Be patient. Guys will start hitting you up soon.

• @AZstoryteller1 who told you that you are not good

• @AZstoryteller1 👋 how are you

• @AZstoryteller1 I think you answered your own question. Finding love is indeed hard, especially when the opposite gender doesn't reciprocrate. But when you add "I'm sweet, and funny and loyal..answer me," it suggests you're not at fault here. You have everything right. It's the men who need to clue-in.

Your statement stipulates two possibilities: Either all men are unintelligible, blind idiots who can't recognise a good woman; which can happen, and is a very bold statement. Or there's a strong possibility that perhaps, you might be the issue here and all the men see that and avoid you. You be the judge.

Let's take your word and say you are exactly what men want. Wouldn't they then be fawning over you? You don't have to convince them to talk to you. I think the results speak for themselves.

If a man complained women don't want him, wouldn't we be the first to ask why they may not want him? I think it works both ways.

In other words, I think you might be at fault here and take accountability. You should change and you can. Are you not dressing well? Maybe you don't seem approachable so guys are intimidated? Or maybe you're not leaving your house? Only you can help yourself. Anyways, I wish you nothing but the best.

• @AZstoryteller1 you’re amazing. It’s cliche but true. Love yourself first. It will radiate