Scam and false hope by some motivational speakers

• First, define what's life? Life is a part in which a person is born, gets through seven stages of life, as described by William Shakespeare, as infant, kid, teen, etc. And then dies. Most people live up to 85 years and 92 years too.

So, during the process from birth till death, there are some wants and needs of that person and those needs are: health, education, basic food, a place to live and wants can be to have a good education, get admitted in the best school, to have a good cellphone like iPhone or a PlayStation 5, etc, be able to achieve your dreams and goals.

Our parents used to pay money for our school till we are 17 or 18, then we do a part time job, take a gap in education and then pay our college, high school fees and university fees with that amount.

But, what if someone tells you that you can achieve it quickly and you don't have to do hard work or any job in future. Only you have to enroll in their campaigns and courses and promote them. Those people are called motivational speakers. They motivate you.

But, one should know the background of those speakers too. Cause many tell that they were poor, didn't have anyone and then they did this and that thing, blah blah blah. For example, an xyz motivational speaker comes to me and says that completing education or doing this degree is a waste of time, just do education till 10th grade and enroll in my course, I will make you successful, then a reality check should be done whether he's telling right thing or not, cause he will charge a lot and in the end, you won't get anything as a good output.

My advice will be that at the beginning, we should do hard work, follow the goal which suits us, NOT what the people are doing or cause some motivational speaker said to do that, but for us. But also observe, if this hard work is adding upto my skill set or not. And also do smart work too.

Also, when you graduate, do a job in which only you think you will grow in it.

In the last, I would conclude that do what's best for you. If every friend in your circle likes football, but you like hockey, play hockey and improve it. Be a hockey player, and remember that most motivational speakers come from a rich background, so money is a piece of cake for them like bits in a computer system. And believe in yourselves and your goals, best of luck to anyone who wants to become an artist, a pilot, a doctor or an engineer ๐Ÿ˜Š. May you achieve your goals in 2023 ๐Ÿ˜Š