U P D A T E 😣 (❤💓💖💝💞💟)

• UPDATE: (warning: my emotions are all over the ‘PLACE’!!!! + I’m sorry if I sound extremely annoying!)
    I have been off for a while now…..😥…..I am so sorry 😟😢😭🙏...idk how to say this in a way that you will not be sad or mad at me or even motivated to make the bad decision you are about to make ( which btw I hope this post today isn’t the answer you have been waiting for to make a bad move in your life…I apologize if it is and….please again-THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU CANNOT OVERCOME, even if I may not have the perfect advice, TALK WITH YOUR LOVED ONES OR ANYBODY ABOUT YOUR STRUGGLE, trust me it helps 100% 😉💙 ) Now…let’s answer your awaited ‘wonders’ 😊💜 lol:

1. Health

2. School

3. Family

4. Myself

5. All of U

6. Health

• I recently got into a near-death accident, in short; (July 11nth:) my mom, aunt, cousins and I were walking back from a clinic we had taken my cousin to (bcuz he needed some medicine), when we were walking back, I got on my phone to check on this website…..and there were two cars coming as I was crossing the road…I didn’t see them and wasn’t even paying attention to the road (😣)…so….one of the drivers wasn’t focusing and the other was hooting at the both of us but we didn’t hear…the two cars collided with me…..my other acc died with the phone, but my brother helped me access it <3 (😥). Now my legs are both in bad condition and I have to be helped with everything (even the most basic things; e.g showering or eating) I cannot walk unless I use a wheelchair/crutches/or someone helps me…..After that experience I wanna seriously die already…a night hasn’t passed without me crying or feeling bad bcuz of how I am and how it affects everyone around me + U guys (I’m very sorry it was as easy as ‘PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY, YOUR ON THE ROAD DUMMY’ 😡). The doctor estimates at least 6 months until I can walk again……+ my tummy is hurting abit (Lisa….no one asked! 😑)
    1. School
    • My exams (if anyone cares 🙄) have been moved (bcuz of my circumstance) through September until mid-December which means….I will be officially going to College next year (✨🎉🎁💚)! but I am taking some online revision classes until then ☺
    1. Family
    • My mom returned from her ‘American Trip’ July 7nth with…her sister (my aunt) and my 3 cousins (her children). They will be staying with us until mid-August/my legs heal. And then we might just travel with them back (if my legs are a little better…) for our 2nd Summer Trip!!!!! (idk 😅, but if we go we will be visiting California 🥰).
    • my parents freaked when they figured out the motive of my accident…they believe TWS is the reason for my ‘state’ and they want me far from it (as long as I am under them)….so I have been forced to leave/stay away, over a stupid mistake (why am I so DUMB?) They want me focusing on ‘real life’. I love my family and respect my parents so…I’m going to be gone 😅-😥-😫…I’m so sorry, idk why I’m such a curse/virus/pain to U…
    1. Myself
    • idk why but it feels like I should go anyway; I’m a problem, curse, and incredibly dumb…for some reason everyone I meet is affected in a negative manner by me…😭….and even though they are several positives I still feel that way + even if I would want to stay my parents have made themselves very clear (that’s just my household 😅) I hate myself and I feel like everyone hates me or is hurt by me.I think you should just forget abt me (even though I can never forget all the wonderful ppl I have met here 😏💜)….who knows I may comeback or not…I may hurt myself or decide to live through this pain, I am truly honored to have met each and everyone of u….each of u have taught me smth I didn’t know lol (love, care, friendship, school, life…etc.). The universe was prolly trying to take me out, but the galaxy (wth am I saying???) decided; ‘lisa shouldn’t leave without a goodbye, right?’. But I do hope once I’m gone some other (‘Lisa’) person replaces my space and brings you what you’ve always wanted/needed…..
      I wonder what you would have done if I had succumbed to that accident?……(I hope you wouldn’t have harmed yourself 😣 and I am sorry for making you so worried 😫…even though I am not that ‘important’ btw)…..

• Off my face
    • Lovely
    • Gone
    • Stuck with u
    Those are my most played songs 🖤💜🤍 (currently my hits* lol)

• Weathering with You
    • Your lie in April
    • A silent Voice
    • Your Name
    Those are some of my most loved Anime lol 💚 (I hope they give u nostalgia 💜)
    I just feel like idk what my purpose is or even if I have a goal anymore……

I’m sorry u had to take your time out of your beautiful day to read this ‘fricked up mess’….but thank u n’ I hope you have a great time with whatever your up to…… <3
    @Bab abt yuki idk him, but I think I so u and him talk lo + congrats on retrieving your account 💗💙💚💝💞💟💛💖

PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE ANY QUESTIONS HERE IF U HAVE ANY......i'll be back later

TC! ❤💓💕💖💗💚💘💙💜💛💟💝💞💟

• Where I can find this Yuki guy?

• @lisAMini

• @bab idk bab sorry...he was onine like a while back lol

• Does he have acc here? @lisAMini

• @bab yeah he does lol

• Give me @lisAMini

• @bab idk it or have it sorry! 😐😓😢