• I don't see any recent posts on this topic although I was sent to this site by a Google search for free depression resources.
    I'm just trying to find a safe space to vent and commiserate with others who are battling this horrible condition.
    I want to know how others deal with the hopeless feelings associated with it.

• @Jules19 oh man well this is a free space to talk about anything and everything. But i do not feel like everyone is very comfortable to share those thoughts for all to see. Although im going through a ton of depression im not feeling like sharing those thoughts with all but feel free to message or follow if you want to know more. Hope you find your light to get you out of it

• @Jules19 Here there are a lot of people who are frustrated of life so you better not vent to just anyone in public chat , rather you should observe people , see who is good in public chat , enter, have a nice convo , make friends then you will know who can really help you.
    Although I think this place is not good for seriously and really depressed people.
    Lot's of toxic people here too