mr @Morf,where art thou???

• @Morf

im truly DISAPPOINTED in you.i thought you were an impartial observer.however,your behavior seems to indicate your obvious bias towards these people who attacked me.

my question is very simple.you have no qualm nor hesitation to come to me and lectured me about morality, being polite,being matured and level headed,but,why did you ignored and turned a blind eye on the SAME behavior exhibited by these goons ive listed a.k.a your FRIENDS?

instead,your response was

@Morf said in @janet thinks that its a good idea to be a sheep and follow the laws blindly:

To address all the above sections of quotes: No one else is responsible for your own decision to respond in what manner you will. To blame others for ones own conduct, in my opinion, is seen as an excuse to exhibit lack of maturity and not taking responsibility for playing a role of instigating retorts or continual escalation resulting in whatever may come back at you: tarnished reputation, or no longer being taken seriously.

which does not answer my question and is nothing but your ramblings about unrelated matter.

so,now is your chance to correct your mistake!

will you lecture/reprimand

@Janet
    @The-Mods
    @Eucalyptus
    @XR7_
    @Lake-Bodom
    @FluffyCookie
    @A20
    @sup
    @Cuckold_Hubby
    @TheRisingSun

for behaving like a spoiled brats,insulting people(ME),extremely confrontational,and being spiteful???

YES or NO?

• @ssll-sg I am in awe of the flattery and thoughtfulness you have very cordially displayed for my sake. Many thanks for the elaborate efforts put forth as you hold me in your high regards. 🙂

As I stated in bold letters within my previous response, the user names you list did read my response as well as confirming via upvoting (you can view names by hovering your mouse arrow over the numeric value of the votes on a post themselves). They read the same message of morality that you did.

If you would prefer further confirmation in regards to me actually addressing them: Most, if not all of the usernames in your list deal with me on an everyday basis to which I do address things of this nature, albeit not quite as polite as my addressing to you.

Thanks again for the kind gesture you have bestowed upon me by creating this thread for me! ❤ 🙂 👋

P.S. I'm happy that we can reach these mutual understandings while retaining and setting an example of civil and human courtesy/thoughtfulness. Thank you for your kindness and cooperation!

• Music Lovers

@ssll-sg autistic fuck..

• This lad clearly has the victim syndrome. Maybe learn to take responsibility and acknowledge your own mistakes instead of feeling like you've always been wronged.

• @ssll-sg said in mr @Morf,where art thou???:

but only in person and not in public?dont you think its better to do it in the public/chat forum?i mean,thats the only way that i can ensure the legitimacy of your claim,no?

This is Public Chat:
    https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/free-online-chat-rooms
    An open and public chatting forum in which those users have dealt many times with the things I have put them through, but in real time. They can vouch for plenty of my behavior and antics toward them for various things.

you can copy and paste the whole shtick that you wrote to me,but,instead,you can just add their names in that comments.that would be fair,no?

I prefer not to tag anyone else in our discussion. I see it as a disrespectful to drag them into this as well as well as their devices possibly inconvenienced by many unnecessary notifications.

I stand behind what I say without the need of involving others, I take responsibility for my own actions. They are not my responsibility. In turn, by tagging them constantly, I would add somewhat of a burden on them to which I am not their responsibility either.

theres one thing that you should know,though.
    some of these people havent changed and continuing on spouting hateful rethorics,so,i guess your lectures/reprimind doesnt work,huh?

Thanks for letting me know regarding your guesswork! Your opinions are valued. 🙂

• @ssll-sg 650bf34e-4a52-4757-b1a4-1b59aa5ff9b1-image.png

^ Default

@Morf
    are you going to reprimand your friends in public as i have requested?
    5d850c57-fdbd-4724-81e2-66c827d75147-image.png
    21d556f1-7502-49ad-9719-df1ecc3f413d-image.png

Done and done! You're welcome, best buddy! Hehe 🙂 👋

@Morf said in mr @Morf,where art thou???:

I prefer not to tag anyone else in our discussion. I see it as a disrespectful to drag them into this as well as well as their devices possibly inconvenienced by many unnecessary notifications.

but you have no problem doing that to me?
    why the double standard?
    if you truly think that is so,then,i suggest that you removed that comments you made about me.
    fair is fair,no?

7aa21dc5-2f85-4cf9-8626-190ae1abc594-image.png
    8194c20d-7539-4e45-88e7-e965e9283491-image.png
    849e847a-0d9a-4925-b342-fe1f1ebff90c-image.png

I actually never tagged you. The feature you mention is, by default, included at the beginning of direct replies in Topics.
    I have no problem lending a helping hand (as shown above) or assist any way I can to anyone who could use some positivity in their lives. 🙂 Thanks for understanding! 👋

@Morf

this makes me question your objective,buddy.
    do you see where im coming from,buddy?

🤣 Hey, buddy! 👋

1. you can send me a PRIVATE message and talk about this

Sure! DM me any time! My DM's are always open for conversation! 🙂

and now,when i question why you didnt do it,you deflected and asked me to have a chat with you!

Aww, you don't want to chat?
    Alrighty then, I'll respect your wishes to remain indirect and not converse and debate these matters in real time with efficiency. 🙂 👋

• Global Veteran

@ssll-sg I made it to the list 🤭
    Win

@Morf

now,i ask you to do the same to these people as well.
    you can do that,right?

5505b3f1-4e57-4e09-b1c3-b0543951a71f-image.png

Hehe, you're silly but fun! 😆
    It would however be even more fun if we could chat in real time instead of hiding behind these premeditated posts. It's more direct when you can tell a person what you're thinking at that very moment, such as how I have addressed, through conversation, the list of users about many topics and subjects of behavior. Come chat sometime! 🙂

• Global Veteran

@ssll-sg said in mr @Morf,where art thou???:

@TheRisingSun

congrats!
    its my fault for forgetting about you.
    youre just unmemorable and boring.
    lets strive to make our legion of assholes to be the strongest in this site,k?

Thank you!! I'm so unmemorable It only took 1 comment to make you remember to add me to your little blacklist 😏.
    You're just making lists because you're so forgetfull, silly big chungus 🤗.

Do you make friendslists aswell?
    Bet it looks like this:

Friendslist:

• go masturbate to your butthole on the mirror and drink your corn syrup peanut-brain boi

• @ssll-sg
    "Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one's own expressed moral rules and principles."

Why even bother coming with a list of protocols/rules that you yourself fail to follow? If I were you, I would stop this "who said what" game, you're simply making a fool out of yourself. Break out of your delusional world where ad-hominems actually help you prove a point.
    Even the audacity to compare your common sense and (il)literacy to someone's else. You've just edited a post (and deleted it) 3 times already, are you certain that feelings aren't the catalyst of this manner? Thanks for letting me know how stuttering happens through texting.
    "You need to accept the fact that" - another trait of hypocrisy, failure of accepting one's perspective.

As a side note, this is the pettiest thing I've witnessed in quite some time. Breaking the rules, being held accountable and all I see is throwing the responsibility away. "They did it too", we are not 5 anymore. Just because someone breaks the so-called rules, it doesn't give you any immunity. It simply shows a toxic behavior, you truly strike me as someone that would snitch out on his friends just because you got caught doing something illegal. From my point of view, I couldn't care less if you or others would be punished - this whole whining scene that you do is pathetic.

TL:DR: Own your shit and don't take it on others.

• Global Veteran

@ssll-sg <-- The small pp energy is strong with this one.
    Dance for us little monkey, dance 😂

• Global Veteran

@Morf phew so many big words, what's wrong with the good old STFU GOATFUCKER, go back to your moldy stinking niggerhut and have a nice hot cup of hyenapiss to calm your tits ?

alt text

• Music Lovers

@ssll-sg just ignore this cunt.

• @Morf said in mr @Morf,where art thou???:

If you would prefer further confirmation in regards to me actually addressing them: Most, if not all of the usernames in your list deal with me on an everyday basis to which I do address things of this nature, albeit not quite as polite as my addressing to you.

so,youre telling me that youve reprimanded them for being obnoxious,cruel,impolite,crass and spiteful,but only in person and not in public?dont you think its better to do it in the public/chat forum?i mean,thats the only way that i can ensure the legitimacy of your claim,no?you can copy and paste the whole shtick that you wrote to me,but,instead,you can just add their names in that comments.that would be fair,no?

theres one thing that you should know,though.
    some of these people havent changed and continuing on spouting hateful rethorics,so,i guess your lectures/reprimind doesnt work,huh?

• @hereForTheDrama

have i ever denied about me being rude,boy?
    go on!
    show me the evidence about me denying that.

if i get lectured for making rude remarks,then,all these goons also needed to receive the same lectures and be reprimanded as well.
    all i ask is for EVERYONE that is deemed to be rude,confrontational,disruptive to be dealt in a FAIRLY manner.
    do you get it,boy?

• @Morf

it doesnt matter if its default setting,no?
    what matter is,the end product was me being tagged by you!

so,to simplify

1. you did tagged me
    2. you specifically talked and reprimanded me about my less than stellar action.

now,i ask you to do the same to these people as well.
    you can do that,right?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.