• @bushmurry Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Those are also my favourites :) TBH i had no clue about the Uncharted game...i had to google it, i just came up with the name myself and it WAS my top favourite, but now you've pointed it out, i cant tell if it makes me like the name more or less. I completely understand what your saying about the fan association. Lots to consider now...it makes me wonder, would it be a clever move to use a gaming reference name? (obviously would have familiarise myself with Uncharted first, but i am a playstation girl) or a silly one?

• XxX_SlutGirl6996_xXx

• This post is deleted!
  • Gamers

@gcsiren I haven't played them either, my ps4 is dead. But Nathan Drake and his love interest Elena Fisher are very well known. And of course if they got hitched (shame on him, the brunette is hotter), she would be Elena Drake.

You could just leave it and tell people it's a coincidence. Fan-boys and girls can be pretty hardcore in their knowledge and opinions.

• @trix really? If you're not going to help, try not to be jerk along the way, I cant use a name you're already using.

• @roronoazoro Thanks for the suggestions, I don't see myself as a Dani or Daniella, but i don't mind Della Preston. :)

• I'd like Elena Drake.
    I mean it sounds classy for people like me who have never played that game.
    And it would boost your audience if you just found out about a couple of signature lines and the costume variations of the character.
    Also cody sounds like a guy and there are already a lot of stars with variations of daniella and daniels and adams and banks.
    So I'd recommend going with The Cute Chloe Colton or The Classy Elena Drake.

• @lucifer_ Thank you very much! Your response was very helpful. I do agree with you in regards to the market being flooded with Banks, Daniella's and Daniels. I think maybe thats why i gravitated towards them, because they were familiar? - but i do want to try and be as unique as possible. You are so very right in labelling Chloe as Cute and Elena as Classy, and that gives me a much clearer indication of how i want to be viewed, I wouldn't describe myself as cute, but i would describe myself as elegant/classy and assertive. I think we may be going with Elena Drake :)

• Gamers

cue increased google trends for Elena Drake lol

• @gcsiren You are welcome, Ms Drake!