• Banned

Millennial Dating Term: The act of showing affection or leading someone on and then completely cutting off communication without any explanation.

Ghosted/Ghosting: You’re in a relationship. Suddenly, and maybe without any warning at all, your partner seems to have disappeared. No calls, no text messages, no connection made on social media, no responses to any of your messages. Odds are, your partner hasn’t unexpectedly left town because of a family emergency, and isn’t lying dead in a ditch somewhere but, rather, has simply ended the relationship without bothering to explain or even let you know. You’ve been ghosted.

Example: We had plans for Friday night and then he ghosted me all week—just wouldn’t respond to my texts or calls. Guess we’re over.

Urban Dictionary: When a person expresses love, interest, or affection for someone or something and the person they are speaking to only says "Ditto".

I.E.: Ron told his girlfriend he loved her, only to be ghosted by her response of "Ditto".

"Maybe that’s why you love acting so much. Maybe you’re tired of being yourself." ― J.M. Darhower, Ghosted

“But if there’s one thing I’ve learned from it all, it’s that we have to be our own heroes. No guy in a costume is coming to save us. We have to save ourselves.” ― J.M. Darhower, Ghosted

• Wow, how did I end up here. Well written though 👌

• Cute vid, I don't relate the experience but that's touchy 👌