• Global Veteran

She again set the Internet buzz with her imputation to black culture.
    The previous days, she'd been making grounds on social media after she attended a certain Jamboree and just her strip was what spiked the talk. Bikini piece with with a Jameican flag_20200902_121314.jpg and as you've seen above, she also added some Bantu notes and yet this is like a signature head for the black culture and it wouldn't really match culturally if the lady was in a Bikini or sth inappropriate at the time. Culture needs to be respected peepsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€
    This British single dazzles debate on Twitter after it imparted that she used Jameican dialogue on Brandy & Monica's contemporary Instagram Live Showdown.
    Following the 2 R&B stars Vs Battle hosted by Timberland and Swizz Beatz on Monday, screenies disseminated online divulging Adele alledgidly
    going ahead and Commenting some Jameican Patois 😎😏
    Lmao.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€Isn't it bewildering how some peeps just so not moved whether you know, trying to make allegations that indulge yourself in Cultural appropriation? I mean mademoiselle seemed so unconcerned that she did what she wanted without giving a fock on people's reactions afterwards.

• @Cold-Sun
    i read your post 2 times, and i still have no idea what you're trying to say

• @sarah_the_magpie row row row your boat the hell away from it then.

• Global Veteran

@sarah_the_magpie you can come back when your battery's full.