• carlos Lauda ke baal regaltos , Also will be a support to you whole family she is capable of providing all you need also can buy your whole family.. you north Indian are so cheap ..

• @knownsense arey tere mum randi hai sabko dete hau dumb waghera nhi dekhte jab mai chudunga use uske baad uske chut ko cement sai band krdunga ta k tere jesa dusra mc na nikle

• @Carlos_Regaltos yahe mere asal pic lund k ball

• @Carlos_Regaltos, lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a cheap ass so you are jalous of your mom if she keep a young boy to fuck and you call her rendhi ?? sex is needed to all human time to time , I am cool with my mum, i am happy if she is happy with it !!
    so now my mom is tired of young kids she is not a rendhi she can afford people like you and but now she is asking me if your fathers is available to be giglo, he can keep secret plus no needed cement to fill in there so need mature plus u no need to worry you will be in win win situation .. time to time u come shag , prove her you can be her next future giglo and for extra pocket money, also my mum Wil be tired with your father soon , in case if he is available !! ??

• @Carlos_Regaltos I am Damm sure you do not know to read and write hindhi script !! How pethatic innit ?? wanna be ABCD, .. beta apna pant khol ke Apne gand math mar wa humm oucch ja ja Munna Apne mummy Ka sadi me andhar beat!!aur apna papa Ka chaddi mien gusja auir jante mien chup ja teak hai na