• hello, my name is Astra 16 years old. I am needing a close friend and always to talk to. I love to draw, watch anime/youtube or sometimes play games. and need of understanding. I sometimes be clingy and depends on person. I love to talk about things where it is related. and making funny jokes. but I also don't want to be seen or standing with many people. am not much of outsider. also, more of a day-night dreamer.

dreamer

• @Astra hey follow me so that we could talk and know about each other.

• @Pandadayz I'm looking for new friends to chat with... Any subject, just killing time here.

• @Astra oh nice I love Anime and watching youtube too I sometimes draw and a place with many people sure is scary have interest in talking? Ps:Watch KonoSuba;)

• @kenko1 I'm down wanna chill?:)

• @Astra Hi there, would love to talk to you sometime !

• @kenko1 Alway man, killing time is what i live for :D

• @Astra Just message me whenever you feel like it :)

• @Pandadayz oh lol sry I'm replying so late even though I saw it but if you still have interest wanna kill some time?😄

• @Astatine I've watched konosuba but, I didn't continue to watch it. it's funny at first but pervy :laughing:
    @Pandadayz okay, thank you :smile:

• @Astra yeah it is but I think the comedy is worth it :)

• @Astra I'm in the process of watching konosuba, its good

• @Astra I’d love it be your friend If you still want one. I’ll be there if you need me. Hope to hear from you soon!

• im intrested

• @A-P I also appreciate it! and okay, I will :smile:

• @Astra also have you ever watched Koe no Katachi if not then watch it I really like it's so emotional and I can identify myself with it

• hey people how are you all.

• @Afs-Begum Hello I'm doing alright what about you?

• @Pandadayz Hello is like to chat with you, we can do anything just msg if you’d like. Hope to hear from you soon!

• Hy, Im Ann, Im too tired to find a normal peps in this website, 😂 (red. Too many horny peps) so, when I saw people that searching a new friends make me so excited. So, lets be friend