• If you could create a planet any way you want, even if its impossible, how would your planet be?

• Better then this one.

*First rule: No imperfections. Therefore, no mistakes and errors would be made. Tumors and prions would be an impossibility.

*Second rule: No parastic behaviour amongst lifeforms. Humans would live with nature and not from it. Ticks, mosquitos, tapeworms and such would live more peaceful lives.

*Third rule: Every reasonable wish would come true.

*Fourth rule: Intelligence is a duty and enforced. Ignorance will be no more amongst higher thinking lifeforms. No drastic accidents will happen.

*Fifth rule: Exiting this simulation can be done at any moment.

*Sixth rule: Everyone is fully in control of their lives. There will be no Fate, Destiny, Karma or deities.

*Seventh rule: Reincarnations are optional. You can relive any of your lives as much as you please.

That's all for now.
    (I see no difference between the words 'planet' and 'world' in this topic.)

• @Karina-Kara said in How would you create a planet?:

Better then this one.

*First rule: No imperfections. Therefore, no mistakes and errors would be made. Tumors and prions would be an impossibility.

*Second rule: No parastic behaviour amongst lifeforms. Humans would live with nature and not from it. Ticks, mosquitos, tapeworms and such would live more peaceful lives.

*Third rule: Every reasonable wish would come true.

*Fourth rule: Intelligence is a duty and enforced. Ignorance will be no more amongst higher thinking lifeforms. No drastic accidents will happen.

*Fifth rule: Exiting this simulation can be done at any moment.

*Sixth rule: Everyone is fully in control of their lives. There will be no Fate, Destiny, Karma or deities.

*Seventh rule: Reincarnations are optional. You can relive any of your lives as much as you please.

That's all for now.
    (I see no difference between the words 'planet' and 'world' in this topic.)

7 rules for 7 days, you sound like god.
    There is no difference between world and planet here its all just fun and games.

• I would rather just buy a well-furnished planet (possibly from friendly extra-terrestial beings) where all the air levels have been managed for the efficient survival of human beings, the colonies have been laid down in place and the planet shall have only girls as their residents (via teleportation from deteriorating Planet Earth) with myself being the only guy.

Did I just reveal my deepest fantasy?

• The tags are precise af.

• Hahah I actually planned to make a topic like this. Lol
    If I'm going to create a planet and name it .... I would name it after my name "Planet Cjko" and make it a peaceful and greeny planet :)
    Full of love, joy and hope where there's no space for hatred and resentments. This planet will be open for all creatures, where no one nor everyone is harmed or disturbed. I wanted to shape it like a heart and I wanted it to be flat. Thus, timezone is not a problem anymore. I wanted it to make it like a pangea where everyone is united and everyone only adhere a unified rules. No money will be required to purchase things and foods, smile and good deeds should be trade in with love and needs. Humanity will govern this planet and respect is the rule. People living in this planet are not allowed to hate , forgiveness is a must or they will suffer a mental disturbance. They will also be called Cjkoians hahah I know it sounds weird but I like it and it's my planet. Hahaha the END. :)

• @cjko
    Totalitarian peace enforcement.
    I like that.

• @Karina-Kara haha yeah.. thanks :)

• @TheGoldenMole same as this one, but what it looked like 1k years ago and without humans
    Done ✅

• @TheGoldenMole For this planetary undertaking it is necessary to have the direct advice of competent cosmic engineers to deliberate on the planetary constitution, whether rocky or gaseous, recycled elements of quasars, atmospheric pressure, number of satellites, position of the orb with respect to its star for temperatures favorable to the emergence of life, molten metals in the nucleus, seismic movements, mass and gravity, time in billions of years for cooling, incubation of the first microorganisms, ways of capturing star energy, ensuring liquid water. The scale of living beings and their genetic projects, their attributes and their evolutionary and adaptive potential until arriving at species capable of reasoning and these begin their forms of organization and control of the existing resources. Wow !!!
    It would seem that this would require attributes of a supreme intelligence and the entire domain under any elements of this and the other 11 or more dimensions (or more) at an extra quantum level, being beyond them. The subject must be distinct from his work and not be confused with it and have access to all source codes of the multiverse to be The Programmer.

• @Berin
    Thoroughly formulated and said.
    Well done!

• @Berin
    Thank you for defining my truest form to the World.

• @Karina-Kara Thanks Karina!!!

• @Wolfie_11 U re welcome Wolfie!!

• @Wolfie_11 said in How would you create a planet?:

I would rather just buy a well-furnished planet (possibly from friendly extra-terrestial beings) where all the air levels have been managed for the efficient survival of human beings, the colonies have been laid down in place and the planet shall have only girls as their residents (via teleportation from deteriorating Planet Earth) with myself being the only guy.

Would you...make kids??

• @cjko said in How would you create a planet?:

Hahah I actually planned to make a topic like this. Lol

great minds think alike

If I'm going to create a planet and name it .... I would name it after my name "Planet Cjko" and make it a peaceful and greeny planet :)
    Full of love, joy and hope where there's no space for hatred and resentments. This planet will be open for all creatures, where no one nor everyone is harmed or disturbed. I wanted to shape it like a heart and I wanted it to be flat. Thus, timezone is not a problem anymore. I wanted it to make it like a pangea where everyone is united and everyone only adhere a unified rules. No money will be required to purchase things and foods, smile and good deeds should be trade in with love and needs. Humanity will govern this planet and respect is the rule. People living in this planet are not allowed to hate , forgiveness is a must or they will suffer a mental disturbance. They will also be called Cjkoians hahah I know it sounds weird but I like it and it's my planet. Hahaha the END. :)

This sounds like the Garden of Eden, I would love to join your planet

• @TheGoldenMole said in How would you create a planet?:

@Wolfie_11 said in How would you create a planet?:

I would rather just buy a well-furnished planet (possibly from friendly extra-terrestial beings) where all the air levels have been managed for the efficient survival of human beings, the colonies have been laid down in place and the planet shall have only girls as their residents (via teleportation from deteriorating Planet Earth) with myself being the only guy.

Would you...make kids??

Only when I run out of protection.

• @TheGoldenMole
    Rick
    Like rick did.. Or a planet unity ..

• @TheGoldenMole haha cool then :)
    You are always welcome in planet Cjko :D

• @cjko Just do not plant a tree with forbidden fruits, for they can grant discernment and reason