Do you ever talk about your feelings?

• Easy right? Or maybe not so easy at all...

Do you have someone to share your feelings with? Would you share your feelings with people on TWS? Or do you think you could be hurt, by doing that?

And then, do you even know how to share your feelings? I certainly am not sure about how to do it, how to put my feelings in words. I'm actually scared of it, so that feeling I can share. I'm scared of not being received for who I am...

Can anybody relate?

Edit: I'm not talking about telling the person that you love your feelings, that's an entirely different issue.

• @pe7erpark3r Look Peter, a simple answer! It's hard af, and never again!

• @pe7erpark3r

It's never easy talking about our feelings, some people have an easier time and some others find it harder.
    In my opinion, it's rather pointless to share feelings with people... I often ask myself "what's the point? Can they help me or will I just burden them?" But sometimes we make bounds and met people that makes us feel it's worth to actually share them.
    Sadly... in the end... I'll keep my opinion, it's pointless as no one else but you can take care of them and most end up not caring or they feel offended cuz of the way you feel 🤷

• @Lurker said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

@pe7erpark3r

It's never easy talking about our feelings, some people have an easier time and some others find it harder.
    In my opinion, it's rather pointless to share feelings with people... I often ask myself "what's the point? Can they help me or will I just burden them?" But sometimes we make bounds and met people that makes us feel it's worth to actually share them.
    Sadly... in the end... I'll keep my response, it's pointless as no one else but you can take care of them and most end up not caring or they feel offended cuz of the way you feel 🤷

You are right, it can hurt a lot if your feelings are not received. And if they are not received it surely was pointless to utter them!

I have a strong suspicion tho (for good reason), that it is very liberating to be able to tell somebody your feelings, and see them being received instead of feeling offended. However I'm also fairly certain, that many of us cannot really put their feelings in words. I believe that is a quite a journey.

I have another suspicion, that this is what we really crave. Sharing our feelings and things that are dear to us, and have them received and treated with confidentielity. This is actually the kind of human connection we are longing for.

• @pe7erpark3r said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

I have another suspicion, that this is what we really crave. Sharing our feelings and things that are dear to us, and have them received and treated with confidentielity. This is actually the kind of human connection we are longing for.

I would be satisfied if they were perceived and not judged, that alone would be enough. It's just extremelly hard to be someone that never shares and when ppl finally manage to open up they offend others or feel indiference, that's the worst.

• Global Moderator

@pe7erpark3r Do you have someone to share your feelings? YES the ff..parents,irl friends, very few true TWS that are truthworthy fellas and ofcourse @SoFa-king-Cody 😊..I share my feelings most to Cody both during my highest peak as well my deepest low.

In general, feelings are never been ez to share because in reality feelings are on and off and pouring it much will get you both BROKEN ..and once attached, you're f****d.

• Soul Searchers Movie Buff Global Moderator

@pe7erpark3r wording feelings is some of the toughest shît to do
    When I want to share them with someone, I always try to write them down for myself first or literally talk to myself until I look insane 😛

Doesn’t always work, but sometimes it acts like a practice for what’s to come 🤷♀

• @pe7erpark3r
    Here is my answers in your style 😛
    Idk, yes, maybe, maybe, sometimes, i can. 😆

But seriously,
    I don't share because:
    A. They will not understand
    B. I do not understand
    C. They do not care
    D. Do not want to burden them
    E. I trust myself best to solve my issues

I do share because:
    A. You need to, to grow friendships
    B. Tbh it does feel good -_-

• @pe7erpark3r said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

Easy right? Or maybe not so easy at all...

It's def easy. You just cant be a poosie about it

Do you have someone to share your feelings with? Would you share your feelings with people on TWS? Or do you think you could be hurt, by doing that?

It depends. I don't just go around throwing my feelings at everyone 😂 But if a person is involved in those feelings or made me feel some type of way whether it be good or bad, they are the first to know about it. That is, if its worth telling them.

@Lurker said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

@pe7erpark3r

it's rather pointless to share feelings with people... I often ask myself "what's the point? Can they help me or will I just burden them?" But sometimes we make bounds and met people that makes us feel it's worth to actually share them.
    Sadly... in the end... I'll keep my opinion, it's pointless as no one else but you can take care of them and most end up not caring or they feel offended cuz of the way you feel 🤷

^^^ this is usually how it goes down 😂
    Sometimes if I'm texting it, ill write like a whole paragraph and then im like "who the eff cares??" erase it!
    Or if its talking ill start my sentence and just be like "lol nvm why bother"

• @pe7erpark3r Ok, lets extend this lmao. Couple of things ive learned. One is never dare to judge someones feelings if you havent felt them. A girl can brake her nail and be sad for weeks, but someone would just think wtf is there to be sad about its just a nail. Ive kept this in mind whenever i was around my sister because i remember how i felt when i was a teen. First broken heart etc. Of course now i look back and laugh about it, tho it doesnt mean her feelings dont matter just becasue i know it's gona be alright and she'll forget about it soon enough. And no @Zen00, they way you think just shows me more and more how young and inexperienced you are. When youre gona be in a situation where you are ready to tell someone how you feel, but cant open your mouth. Youre mentally ready but your mouth just wont open, does your imagination even reach that far? On a level when you are being physically affected by whats inside you. I dont like talkin about feelings because someone might tell me something i could never understand. Its just so easy to tell someone "just let it out" but most minds just cant fckin grasp how hard it can be. And thats why i agree with @Lurker, i dont see how it makes my life better, or how it makes better anything at all. You are the only person who can deal with all that. Or maybe ur lucky enough to really meet someone whos been through the same exact shlt you have. Those battles can be won, but it takes energy, and its not that kind of energy you replenish by takin a fckin nap. That is why i look at death so positively, im not suicidal, or just in such a rage i wanna quit this world lmao. I feel exausted, i feel like ive had enough, like after a meal, im full, totally happy to end my journey, no regrets.

• @Alte said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

@pe7erpark3r Ok, lets extend this lmao. Couple of things ive learned. One is never dare to judge someones feelings if you havent felt them. A girl can brake her nail and be sad for weeks, but someone would just think wtf is there to be sad about its just a nail. Ive kept this in mind whenever i was around my sister because i remember how i felt when i was a teen. First broken heart etc. Of course now i look back and laugh about it, tho it doesnt mean her feelings dont matter just becasue i know it's gona be alright and she'll forget about it soon enough.

That's good advice bro.

And no @Zen00, they way you think just shows me more and more how young and inexperienced you are. When youre gona be in a situation where you are ready to tell someone how you feel, but cant open your mouth. Youre mentally ready but your mouth just wont open, does your imagination even reach that far? On a level when you are being physically affected by whats inside you. I dont like talkin about feelings because someone might tell me something i could never understand. Its just so easy to tell someone "just let it out" but most minds just cant fckin grasp how hard it can be.

I certainly know this feeling. I don't doubt @Zen00, that for her it feels easy though. But I agree with @Alte that growing up means learning that for some people things are way different than for you. And maybe even further down the way, starting to grasp why that is so.

And thats why i agree with @Lurker, i dont see how it makes my life better, or how it makes better anything at all. You are the only person who can deal with all that. Or maybe ur lucky enough to really meet someone whos been through the same exact shlt you have.

It definitely helps to find someone who can really appreciate what you have been through. I wish to add, that having someone lovingly accept what you tell them, even if they cannot appreciate it, is also something. But it can be hard, soo hard to believe that it is true, if they have not been through the same shit.

Those battles can be won, but it takes energy, and its not that kind of energy you replenish by takin a fckin nap. That is why i look at death so positively, im not suicidal, or just in such a rage i wanna quit this world lmao. I feel exausted, i feel like ive had enough, like after a meal, im full, totally happy to end my journey, no regrets.

I can appreciate that, I too do feel that way often. I also made the experience, though seldomly, that being lovingly received, does give you a lot of energy. But fighting for that tires you soo much.

• @pe7erpark3r Let me see.

Today I was angry and punched the door. Then I calmed down and was smilling, happy feelings though don't last on. For the next few hours I was relaxed. Then the temperature went down and I froze my ass off, that was terrible so. Yes I do. :()

• @pe7erpark3r I'm not that type of person who easily share my feelings but maybe as I grow older I realize that it's okay to share if the people whom you're gonna share with have deeper connections with you. The people who will listen, won't judge you and will be there through your ups and down. I share it with my Mom, my few closest friends and yes I got 1 here in TWS.

• Music Lovers

Yes. Everyday I share my feelings. I even shared my deepest darkest secret with a stranger who is no longer a stranger to me lol. Its actually easy to share feelings when I write. I get to arrange my thoughts when I do it. I've exchanged letters and it was awesome. But of course there were times that my efforts, and openness were not reciprocated. Or rather there were times that they would just stop. But that's part of it. Being open about my feelings helps me and I gained great friends not just from here and friends that I found online we still talk about our lives regularly. 😊 You know.. I learned alot when I'm talking with someone than reading it through books. I shared my experiences and they also shared theirs. I received good advices too for free lol. That's what makes it more special. 😂

• rarely, (sometimes i have deep feelings)

• @Zen00 said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

Sometimes if I'm texting it, ill write like a whole paragraph and then im like "who the eff cares??" erase it!

There are many types of ppl, some do care.

• @Zen00 said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

Most say they do, some pretend to, very little actually do

couldn't agree more.

@Alte said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

I feel exausted, i feel like ive had enough, like after a meal, im full, totally happy to end my journey, no regrets.

Amen to that shit.

• @Alte farewell(:✌

• @The-New-DarkIce said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

@pe7erpark3r I don't talk to ppl IRL about my feelings but sure, I talk to @Lurker about my feelings...

And you can count on me for hearing and helping you whenever I can 🙂

• Global Moderator

@Green-Archer said in Do you ever talk about your feelings?:

@pe7erpark3r Let me see.

Today I was angry and punched the door. Then I calmed down and was smilling, happy feelings though don't last on. For the next few hours I was relaxed. Then the temperature went down and I froze my ass off, that was terrible so. Yes I do. :()

Bes, I really regret I let you out of assylum yesterday.. 😂

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.