• @blooddrunk hehe exactly@@

• Loneliness, albeit a natural feeling, is not something most people want to experience. Studies have shown that poor sleep and lack of physical activity are correlated to feelings of loneliness so here are some advice on how to avoid loneliness
    -reading regularly
    -Playing a sport
    -Painting
    -Gardening
    -Look for good hikes in your area, or simply explore a new park.
    Try going kayaking or on a bike ride, if you’re not interested in just walking around.
    -Adopt a pet
    Keep in mind that getting a pet is a big responsibility, and does require a large amount of time and care.
    -Go for coffee or to a cafe
    -Take a walk through a local park
    Run errands together (specifically with a close friend/family member)
    -Going to a music festival or other related event
    -There are certain foods particularly fruits and vegetables that contain hormones that increase happiness.
    Just a few advice to avoid loneliness

• +447944243077 wapp

• Be happy,dont worry!do anything which you want to do alone,for ex:jump,run,shout(feel yrself as kid)
    When i am alone,i open music,i dance,jump,shout,feel myself as kids.

sometimes we want to be kid,want to go back to our childness((((

• @sarah Read a book. Watch a movie. Learn a new graphic software like Blender or some CAD knockoff....

• call up some bitches lol

• Fap, sleep, read, Netflix, talk to friends and family, use TWS or any other chatrooms, meditate, game, DIY crafts or smthg, yoga or smthg, learn something new, learn to entertain yourself and be happy with just being rather than having. And I know you probs already know most of these, if not all, so just do one em already :)

• @sarah play some music you like. And try to read books.