• @sir-devil dude look. This convo has strained away from anything i was originally talking about. I want to end it. I wanna leave it alone. Wanna have the last word?

• @thestrangest I just wanted to ask you why to argue with my reply and also say a message like that. It could have been something just like this.

So...If you want to end it, let's end it. It's been fun.

• @sir-devil said in Godbless everyone:

@thestrangest I just wanted to ask you why to argue with my reply and also say a message like that. It could have been something just like this.

So...If you want to end it, let's end it. It's been fun.

I wanted to argue with your reply but got too tired half way through. Making a counter argument for one of your replies takes me a minimum of 20 min. I didn't even read your last text as a whole. Just the part where you congratulate me and tell me that i don't have tp reply to you

• @sir-devil amazing reply sir devil. Hats off to your research and knowledge

• @girlnextdoor said in Godbless everyone:

@sir-devil amazing reply sir devil. Hats off to your research and knowledge

I have to agree. Usually it's easy AF to counter peoples arguments but he's smart and argues stratigically

• @girlnextdoor Well, I can't argue with him without a proper strategy or research. Beleive me, I once had. I have to say that it was hard for me. I took my time to better myself with this.

• @thestrangest I like both your debates ... They help me discovers things I never thought about

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sir-devil you were good man. It is just that it strained off topic. Now we were just arguing about if the people in the old testament are "uneducated desert savages" and i think you are very strongly defending the point of view that they are not but the only reason i said that they were is because you used "in their defence..." when talking about the justification of slavery in the old testament and i probable wrongly said "stop defending uneducated desert savages". I know you were not defending skavery but i wanted to say that no matter how normal it was that they supported (NOT ONLY DIPICTED) slavery in the bible an all moral god would have forbidden slavery in the bible therefore this poses a problem for the suggestion that god is all-moral but i guess you would agree with that so i want to end this because i said, countering one of your comments takes me a minimum of 20 min and i am busy more over this was not what i was originally trying to argue about. I'm sorry, i hope you understand. Thank you for this, it was very fun and informative

• @thestrangest Okay. I can understand. It's been taking a lot of my time too. It usually takes me 30-45 to write a reply but the last one took wayyy too long (almost twice the usual). I usually research something before I assert in the conversation so that I would be ready with a citation in case it is needed and so, that I would know what I'm talking about. So, I have to say that this was indeed informative. I learned a lot more about the bible, Feudal Japan, Inuits, etc.

• @sir-devil cool. Thanks and bye bye. Till next time