If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

• This is something interesting. 🤔🤔🤔

• @vrinda said in If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?:

This is something interesting. 🤔🤔🤔

Life is like a roller coster....sometimes we are being forced to do smthn we dont like, life it self might force us to do smthn we dnt like but we got no option....and well most of peoples are hypocrite, pretending they like smthn they dnt do.

• @vrinda First of all life being short and unexpected makes it precious. Secondly we breath in our hopes. A heart with no soul is empty with hopes. Hope in some mythology is said to be the base of life. Its just the nature of human to desire for things he loves

• @vrinda Each individuals life is dependent on another individual...direct or indirectly,so to satisfy that individual that is dependent on us we have to do some things we don't like but it might be good for that "dependent" individual........(its compicated!!!!!) and this is called life and its sacrifices

• @vrinda maybe its because we don't have the luxury to do what we like and so we are forced to do what we don't like . If we try doing what we like we are running the risk of losing what we have but maybe it should be the other way around. Who knows?

• its just a Human nature!!

• @vrinda UR SO FUCKING RIGHTE

• Perhaps life is short,I think the human before the development of civilization had objective to do in his life,sometimes it was hard to complete it,sometimes it goes easier ;)

• Watch Anime Eyes

@vrinda

I think a quote from i book i read is a perfect answer:

"It's not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste much of it. Life is long enough, and it's been given to us in generous measure for accomplishing the greatest things, if the whole of it is well invested. But when life is squandered through soft and careless living, and when it's spent on no worthwhile pursuit, death finally presses and we realize that the life which we didn't notice passing
    has passed away. (4) So it is: the life we are given isn't short but we make it so; we're not ill provided but we are wasteful of life. Just as
    impressive and princely wealth is squandered in an instant when it passes into the hands of a poor manager, but wealth however modest
    grows through careful deployment if it is entrusted to a responsible guardian, just so our lifetime offers ample scope to the person who maps it out well."

If you want to know more about this ancient book written by my favourite philosopher feel free to ask :).

• Doing only things you like takes away the pleasure of it all. You dont know true happiness if you were never hurt. You dont know light if you never seen darkness. You dont trully appreciate what you have till you lose it.

• hi vrinda i miss you

• I have read this book of paulo coelho
    (veronika decides to die)
    And its pretty related here.😊