• My ex girlfriend broke up with me over text and a week later started dating with another guy. My reputation is ruined and all my friends cut me off. This is all happening in college and all my "friends" and ex will be on the same class with me for the next 2 years.

It has over been a month since the breakup and things aren't getting any better. what should I do?

I forgot to add, I've always tried being genuine but I get misunderstood a lot of times. This breakup was so bad that the things my ex said she would never do, the things she likes and dislike, the guy she says she doesn't like, her actions end up being the opposite. She left turned everyone else to her side, I got beaten by her new boyfriend's friend.

The fucked up thing is I still love this girl. But she has changed so much that it makes me question if she ever loved me. I was a confident and friendly person despite being introverted but now I'm simply a shell of who I used to be.

• If there ain't physical abuse happening just move on and be confident .. If i was you things would become funny cz I would make hundreds of scenarios to enjoy my time after .. sorry I don't know how to explain to you how I deal with shit but I advice you to be strong from inside and focus on your future plans and life in general, and if it continues try moving to another college better .

• Global Veteran

Hello Sir. Some 15,000 pushups could help.

• Just don't give a fuck about her and move on ar become cold really cold