๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX Its not donf blame yourself it was out of ur control

• Did they catch the guy? is her obituary up? I'd like to light a candle, or send flowers if I could. That's awful and I hope you know your sisters memory will still live on as you're alive.

I have dealt with a lot of passings close to me recently, and there's no way I can, or could even imagine how you're feeling. My sincere condolences. If you ever want to mourn her, feel free to message me. I will definitely be available to listen.

You might never let go of it, but you could start a charity in her name, a research foundation, even public speaking. There's ways for you to talk back and fight this. Let your voice be heard, for you are now her voice.

• Pet sematary her.

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX okie the matter here do not fit in my brain but ok iagree from you some sense now I need to figure it out non sense or sense for myself ?? G
    is you sister is human being or some other being ?
    Did covid murdered you siblings ??
    Do you think it was so important to come here and write the blog instead staying with family ??

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX its not your fault. You have a right to be upset and a right to be angry. You even have the right to want vengeance. You do what you need too to grieve and get through this.

@knownsense sometimes people need to vent to process and all. We each have our own ways of dealing with things.

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX Hey ik its sad but you can't change your or anybody else's destiny ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I don't have words that can make you feel better but ......
    I'm sorry I'm really sorry for your losss...

• @Darkness_ sorry this do not fit in my Brian ? I asked a query please what form it is ?? Human being or some other being ? I reahonestly I did get it so please can you tell me what you guys are talking about , a animal or human being ? Sorry I am so stupid sometimes now I am need to understand like to know and learn more for you all not to be stupid like you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX
    I am in shock reading your post. That totally sucks. You have my deepest sympathies. If I can help you in any way please let me know. I also have questions but you are probably not in any mood to answer them.
    Are you safe though?

• @XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX said in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ:

I know some of yall dunno who i am but I actually have a younger sibling and I thought I should tell y'all this oh god I know some won't believe me but this is really hard for me to say
    so earlier on today by younger sister was murdered SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING It's my fault I couldn't help her DAMN THAT MURDERER i'd do anything to bring her back she was only 5 and sowwy guys one sec.......

I'm just speechless and mad and upset and it breaks my heart hope you guys understand keep fighting

@XxHรฃzรชlXnลซtxX said in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ some upsetting news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ:

I know some of yall dunno who i am but I actually have a younger sibling and I thought I should tell y'all this oh god I know some won't believe me but this is really hard for me to say
    so earlier on today by younger sister was murdered SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING It's my fault I couldn't help her DAMN THAT MURDERER i'd do anything to bring her back she was only 5 and sowwy guys one sec.......

I'm just speechless and mad and upset and it breaks my heart hope you guys understand keep fighting

tenor.gif

• @wet-teri Yeah I am safe thank you, and thank you for your kindness also please ask your questions