• What do u Think abut yorslf?

• @mika-aditya definitely not positive things, that's for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Iโ€™m always striving for improvement and understanding. Although I am not where I want to be in life I am working to get there and learning to be who I want to be. Iโ€™m able to openly state my flaws and apologize for my mistakes and wrong-doings; I firmly stand by my convictions. I feel happy with who I am.

Despite being happy with myself I also feel lacking. The most prominent thing that troubles me is that I feel very strange and conscious with how I fit in peopleโ€™s lives. Sometimes I feel like I am just one out of many people in theis lives, and like I only can positively influence them so much. It feels like when you want to be better and get closer to loved ones but you donโ€™t know how.

And it lead to this strange loneliness despite being in the lives of those close to me. Maybe it has to do a bit with how in the last 6 months or so everyone in my household havenโ€™t really been here too often, but even my best friend and a lot of friends from school and work feel distant.

• @mika-aditya So I guess I think of myself as humbly average? A lot of good, and some bad but I would like to think everyone is like that. Everyone has good somewhere deep in them. Some are just hurt and release the negativity in their lives onto others or themselves.