• He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything

Health is the biggest wealth for a human being in his/her entire lifetime. One can survive without excess money but can’t survive without good health. Health is something that we can’t buy with money but we can take care of it and we can cure it when needed with the help of the money. If a person is not having good health, he will not be able to enjoy his/her life to the fullest. Money doesn’t make a person rich and happy but good health does. Moreover, a person can’t feel complete and happy without good health.
    Be grateful for everything ❤️😇

Actually I have something to share with you.
    The thing is that I have been admitted to the hospital since last two days.(Fever was not getting controlled)
    Physically I seem to be absolutely fit, but internally I feel like I'm suffering from some serious illness.
    The doctor has asked to do approximately 10-15 tests, out of which I have done 10-12 tests, and their reports have also come, now 2-3 more tests are left to do. Unfortunately Almost every report came out in negative 😓.
    The doctor has not prescribed any medicine till now, he said that he'll start treatment only after all the reports are ready.
    After checking the reports he said there's nothing to worry about.
    But when I myself read the reports I found that internally I am suffering from some severe illness.(Related to Kidney & Cyst)

God knows better what is going to happen next.
    But I hope Whatever Allah does, it will be better for me.

I may join again after 15 or 20 days. InShaAllah
    Stay Happy and Blessed all of you 😊♥️.

أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً