• Hi, all. I have been here for how long even I don't remember. Earlier I used to use this site less very less. But nowadays I'm using it excessively. And trust me I don't feel good for the unhealthy amount of time that I wasted here. Just coz I was running from my thoughts. I had been talking to lot of people here. And what I found is yes there are lot of horny people here. Which is not bad as long as they don't treat you bad. And there are good people too. I have met them they made me feel safe and good. The only thing that brought these people here is there loneliness. And mine procrastination brought me here. We all hold hands of distraction when we don't want to face something. And I'm done running away from my problems. I want to face them. I am leaving this site for better. For my better life and if you're struggling with anything rather than tearing eachother apart help eachother. Coz you feel your pain is the worst. But someone somewhere got worst then yours and they are still building still growing. Life is meaningless. But we can make it beautiful if we want to. If we try too. So if you're lonely be active and participate in group activities, volunteering. If you feel life means nothing try to find a meaning. Just for yourself. If you feel procrastinated do your work with one thing at a time. Start by small then reach bigger goals. Yes society is effed up and everything costs money so what we will earn to feed ourselves. We will give everything to ourselves we all have that power. We all can do this. We all can achieve.
    This is for all the troubled souls here. I wish you make it. Love love and just love.
    ~ saru signing off

• Best of luck for your future
    And Take care

• @saru

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/post/551256

I know you wanted to leave. But if you come back then please see the above post.