Preparation for nnn (no nut november)

• But many people need that release, daily on most occasions, it is not always about watching , that is merely an aid to reduce the duration required, many can do it without aidscit just takes longer

• @Peek_A_Boo exactly. These behaviors r builded on top of watching. When they stop watching (which is very hard in the beginning when u don't have purpose) the duration would be elongated and the activity will be less rewarding.
    Finding purpose is the hard task and walk on it is harder. That's y building focus is important.

• @AshK do majority just watch it for a prolonged period of time?

• @Peek_A_Boo I don't have data. Do ur own research n lemme know

• @AshK Ima nut for you ash

• @dece good luck 👍

• But I am afraid of my impulsive nature, how can I know It will not become even worse ?
    Lets say I get really horny cause I didn't jerk off for a long time and then I see a beautiful girl, there are no other people around....how can I trust my self not just to pull it out right there on a spot and start jerking off ?

What if even do something worse that could ruin the rest of my life, are you 100% sure this is safe ?

• @BlossomingLove doing it once in a while is ok. By the way u talking I assume it's hard for you to stop it . Then try to make it less frequent. Eventually this impulsive nature will be dormant.
    Know ur limits are try to extend them little by little.

• Ash you never let me know if you are sure this is safe.
    But once you do manege to hold out long enough please let me know if you had more or less intrusive thoughts.
    Cause I know when I get them, and its when I do not mastrubate.
    Cause I believe I am a sexual deviant , but any time I get some insane idea I go and jerk 1 off, after that I can continue normally with my life.
    I do understand its because I am not looking for a girlfriend . dating or having sex and that all that might had further effected my sexual devation.
    It would get dormant if I had a girlfriend but otherwise I wouldn't even dare to fight my intrusive thoughts
    They have won many times before when, those thoughts that I did not deal with cause it wasn't a dangerous thing that would lead to any kind of real danger for my self or any one else

• @BlossomingLove that's y it is important to set some rules. Also it's important to know your boundaries. How would I know if it is "safe" for you.
    The problem is what is ur normals. What ur mind has unconsciously set normals. Once u able to change that then might have control over ur desires.

What you have concerned about is ur desires have control over you. That's the most toxic relationship. Every human should try to take control over it. That's real freedom.

I can't answer your question, since I don't know you irl and one should be responsible for their actions. But I can told you why it is important.

It doesn't mean I'm 100% free from my desires. I don't want to. But I'm on a journey to have control over it. So I can be better. This topic is just an attempt to share my journey with people and to put my thoughts into words.