Longtime boyfriend will end it if I go on holiday with family

• On one hand I understand if it was me I wouldn't be too happy about it for such long time but wouldn't end relationship, but I begged him to come with me even offered to pay for him. Going with my siblings and their partners overseas for snow season. I don't know what to do, am I in the wrong?

• He's the wrong one. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't enjoy with your family. Maybe it's just his excuses to leave you. He can't own you or decide your life just because he's your boyfriend. I would say talk with him for one final time. If he agrees then all good otherwise let it be

• @devilmoon hey thanks I appreciate your input, I forget to mention Its is for 3 months though, not sure if that should make a difference or not, i think it's mainly the time that's the issue...do you think 3 months is unreasonable?

• 3 months is a bearable time, and also you can maintain a long distance during this time too, like I mean people talk for years in long distance relationships so I don't think 3 months should be an issue

• @rainfrog12 wow seems like you really like him, i wonder what reason he has for not acompanying you,

Most guys would die for this behaviour from their partner