Is the young men's attraction to mature women real?

• Yes, of course it's a real thing.

Personally, I find older woman attractive because they are confident, often more mature than their younger counterparts, and they know what they want from a man/woman.

If you're a bum that sits around and plays Xbox all day, she'll leave you within the blink of an eye. I love a woman that can keep me in check.

• yep sort of, confident women kinda very hot haha

• @whoami-0 That's a very thought through answer. And I really like it. I think you got what many don't get about these kind of relationships. As a mature woman I'm not interested in a childlike behavior of a young man, rather I would be looking for the young man who is mature enough mentally to understand the details. Thanks for the reply!

• @single_guy_001 Also a nice point, mature women who take good care of themselves are sometimes more attractive. Thanks!

• yeah exactly a women who is put together is so much hotter but im deffo not saying messy girls aren't hot as well wink wink haha

• @single_guy_001 Well, let's agree that all women are hot then haha

• lol yeah here to all women being hot 🥂 haha

• It depends on that man itself. If he does not thing age is a huge deal, then why not? Well some of mature woman is cool for me but not all 🤔
    I still can deal with 15 years gap, but if it is more than that, may be i have to find a younger lady!? 😂

• @G-A Totally makes sense! And I agree that age is not and can never be the determining characteristic in any relationship. I think that age can sometimes be fetishized and that's why I'm curious about your answers to this question. What always maters is the person behind all of those years. I mean, I have seen people 70 years of age that didn't really figured out anything about this life and themselves. And have also met some 15 year old that were sometimes more inteligent in some things then I am.

• well, like as a young man myself I am kind of attracted to mature women and some reasons might be that they just know what they want , they know how to take care of themselves and well last thing I can think of it which you have to admit is that they're just hot wink wink haha