• What according to you is a perfect Parenting?
    Is it jus supporting financially and getting your kids settle somewhere? Supporting emotionally and mentally and being there? Focusing only and only on studies to get them successful later in life then again to get them settled somewhere?
    If you would be having kids in future, how would you raise them? Do you consider anyone outside your family as a second mother to you not biologically ofc but heart to heart?

• @axesies I think being a good parent is supporting their children emotionally, mentally, physically and financially. Good parents will spend time with their children whether playing with them, disciplining them, listening to their problems, or helping with homework. I also believe in this day and age parents rely on devices (phone, iPads, computers... etc...) to be babysitters for their children. I believe parents need to limit the amount of time their kids spend on the internet and devices should be taken away at night.

@axesies said in Perfect Parenting:

Do you consider anyone outside your family as a second mother to you not biologically ofc but heart to heart?

YES! My best friends family is my second family. I call her mom, mom and her aunties, aunties. To me family is not only bound by blood.

• @janet that's why you're the best <3

• This post is deleted!
  • ABOOBS

The basic thing which i understood is its not about studies but more about being successful in life. Since our parents weren’t exposed to things that we are they have a basic understanding of studying hard and getting a good job for being successful. If you are successful later it wont matter at all.