What is the best psychological fact that you could relate with your daily life?

• ABOOBS

@Aimss1035 trying to make way through the hardship and living each day on its merit by making enough good memories to overlap or fade the bad ones away and achieve something in the process is nothing but the life I suppose

• ♡ soul searchers ♡

Law of attraction for me.
    The entire universe works in your favor.
    Close your eyes and manifest your destiny

But then on the other hand the teachings of Taoism also greatly relate.
    And these two are a bit contradictory.

So I've settled on a balance. Take the natural flow and manifest that which is significant to the path the universe takes you on.

Seems like an agreeable settlement?

• Our body is 3/4th water similar to earth’s composition but if a very small share of dehydration can cause us to fall sick or unconscious. It’s true and I feel this. If you don’t drink water and constantly get yourself do any physical task then you will feel that dehydration slowly and specially in a summer hot climate.

• @Morgan55 Wow thats cool 👍✔️

• @Hodaya-Krieger Omg ify this is true 💯 Nice ✔️

• @Blythe_ choose to be not harmed and you won't get harmed by marcus arelius . For me its a phsyco fact.

• @The-Mods absolutely right 👍✔️ thats nice

• @Blythe0601
    Entj
    Entj

• @Blythe0601
    Mine Is both music and writing, as I find them both calming. However, when my brain gets creative I switch to art. As you mentioned earlier, it is a good way to deal with stress.

• @Blythe0601 Life comes with many desires like I'd say always striving to be best I guess?? It truly prominent enjoying all those qualities if only things working your wish. In my early childhood stages, I wanted many things so bad that I was always attached to the delightful results I hoped for.....many things often didn't work out well. ofc that follows stress, guilt, anxiety and all that sth that drains your energy and peace. It not good emotion psychologically but at least gives a lesson or two. Just hold your ________ together and with that, self-esteem stays intact. Also, I love playing chess and that helps drive stress.