• finally someone to open the problems we are facing. hate it

• @Almita-Gomez you can look at every thread and reply i have posted. i have never been a perv and nor will i . my momma raised me right. kobe bryant recently left us. he taught me, among others, how women should be respected and cherished. i mean damn if it werent for them, there would be no you! anyway, not all guys on here have their hands on the dick thirsty like a frat boy. some us still no what the word CHIVALRY is and being a gentleman. and if you think thats all fake, i can show you my fb dating back years and youll see all the things i have promoting how i feel. later

• so you learned how to respect woman from a person who himself was charged for raping a girl.
    no disrespect to him on his achievements but that thing didn't make sense.

• @Almita-Gomez he may have , he said he thought it was consentual. what i do know is how he showed what the word REDEMPTION means! even his wife stayed by his side, didnt she!? he rose above that challenge and became one of the best husbands/fathers we have ever seen. yes he made a mistake and appologized and ROSE ABOVE. that is where my respect lies

• @mikeJB so it is OK to ruin someone's life and then became a big man by trying to fix it. that life is already ruined. you dont know what challenges girls face when that happens

• @mikeJB thanks for breaking it down, Mike 👌

• @Almita-Gomez i know she is nowhere to be found now and i know he made himself a better man from what transpired. in the end, that is all you can do

• @ppnasty933 I would be if hurts good

• @Arslan-Ali-Larik yes I'll try it a few times

• What really bothers me sometime, that not every woman/girl can do it too. For sexting or sex talk, you need to have a really good fantasy,you need to be creative too. A lot of women/girls here, with which I was "sexting", wanted only quick fun.
    Well, I like from time to time quick too, but in real. And in sexting? Give it a time, write it exactly as you would be there with that person, and of course try to give "a look" in someone's head. Creativity, imagination, fantasy - that's all what you need in those kinda talk.

And I hate, when you're in the middle of that conversation, and the other person leaves, or get disconnected. That's why, I'm not doing any "sex talk" or "sexting" on the chat anymore.