• @Rendezvous Well if you don't have a point for me being stupid , you are the stupid one here.

• @WtfAlexa Well first of all , some people may not realize

and also google manipulates search results for their own good , it happened once , because as an American you have right to get your taxes done for free , not do it yourself or pay for it , of course google made it unseeable and the service wasn't seen too much , so no ... it won't really help

• @JessicaGrant said in school = big gay:

Ok so basically,

I never learned how to pay taxes ,

I will pay your tax later. I will share ya if you need to.

I never was taught how to take care of my health but i know how Henry the VIII killed his women ,

Is this a reason you get insomnia all days Jess?

I know that mitochondria is powerhouse of the cell yet , i don't know sh!t about human rights [there's 30 , none of them was ever taught in my school]

GO TO LAW SCHOOL RN!

Nobody taught me the law except myself , because x = (-b ± √b² – 4ac)/2a was more important ,

Damn, my crush rn is into Math. Such a smart ass.

don't know how to deal with mortgage , but I was having migraines from learning "Mental Math" because you won't have a calculator with you 24/7 ,

You just need to pay a lawyer tho 😂

I never was taught how to help my depressed friend with his depression ,

You just need to be all ears and stand by his side. Depression is a mental illness. Nobody will cure that unless himself.

but i'm "glad" that i know when the Great Fire of London was instead of that , I wasn't taught how to recognize strokes,

😂

Mais oui, je parle un peu de Francais , this is the "quality education" we "need" , without which we "can't live" , but is it really? , is the government retarded?

I never learnt about French and everything related with French unless German. So i dunno.

Cool

• @JessicaGrant I mean we have phones so... We always have a calc with us. I remember that math formula to find out what type of roots the given equation. Fun. You are right tho, I know nothing about taxes or shit like that because schools teach dumb shit like how to analyse Gaelic written pieces.

• have you ever heard this song its about the same thing

!

i didn't learn how to pay taxes but that happens automatically in my country

but i was taught the law
    i was taught woodworking and welding
    i was taught good diet
    i was taught german and english
    i was taught to be togther with other people
    i was taught how to do push ups righ and belly chrunges
    i was how to shoot a salt rifel and a bow
    i was taught the political system
    and i was taught spanish though i never quied got that one and how to spell correctly
    i also was taught acting and speacking infront of big crowds so for me it was a plus

• @alkal33 jeez people are super salty about school xD.