Share your problems with Sir Devil

• something bothering you....want to share something with someone but don't know anyone to share it....I, Sir Devil will listen patiently to your problems and would try to help you at the best of my ability...

• Welcome, Strangers! I have once again returned to offer my services...

• @paypalboi I can't do much there. I can only give some suggestions. Tell me, why are you broke?

• So, my exams are over and I am going to online more regularly.
    Okay, with that aside, Hello guys! Anyone want an ear for your problems?

• @talkwithstranger I respect you but you must see that there's little I could do here. The methods I use only work if they wish to change. @kek is a grown adult. He is aware of all the things, he is doing. I can talk to him but in his mind, I am nothing. I mean, I haven't done anything significant to gain his respect. So, even if I talk, I don't think that I could influence him to change.

Even, if he changes, I don't think anyone would trust/accept him in here. He is universally hated in this community and his recent activities are not helping it either.

So, let me think if there's another solution to this issue other than just banning him.

• @burvochi2kx social interaction is hard. but believe me, but you did survive. keep working on your life.

• @sir-devil hi sir, i got these thoughts but i think im the only one that thinks its a problem 😥

• @sir-devil Hey
    I feel really bad about how my life is. I dropped out of my college cos I couldn't keep up with academics. My parents are really disappointed with me. But I think that it's a good that I got a break so that I can really think of I want to be... but I can't think of anything, I'm always so depressed and can't figure out what to do...

• @solosapien it's good that you took a break. If you don't know what to do, use that break to think about what you want to do. There is no fault with taking a break. For example, in my college, my English professor quit from his engineering degree in his third year and join a arts college to get a major in English after a 1-2 year break and now, he is quite happy with life. It would be more helpful if you learned a skill during that break...

• Music Lovers

Sir all time I wana make every one happy that's why I said only those things which ppls like to hear 👂🏻 after that they think I'm flirting or buttering means what is this sir it's insulting for me that's why I decided I don't want talk with expensive ppl here...!
    Sir is it right or wrong...?

• Movie Buff

@one BRO!!!
    You should say what you like,you should say what you want because no matter what you say somewhere someone is going to get offended. You can't make everyone happy at the same time, so only person you should care about making happy is yourself.

• Music Lovers

@lucifer_ hey bro thanks a lot ur always on ma side just like ma bruh @Ragnar-Lothbrok thanks a lot brothers..!

• @one let me say just one thing. When you tell people what they like to hear, you would lose your originality. People will find that obvious. Some may even find it suspicious. They might wonder about the reason behind your niceness. Many would come to the conclusion that you are flirting with them. It is more likely to happen in this age.

It may be hard to always honest with your feelings in real life but in here, it's very easy. There is absolutely no consequence. So, always be honest with your feelings.
    And also, don't care about other's opinions

• I may not be active all the time, due to my exams but still, I check the messages and notification every day. So, if you guys have something to ask, ask away. I would reply ASAP.

• @kek Freedom of speech is indeed a big part of the part but that doesn't mean that you don't have to follow the rules and policies of a site. It's his site and he can do whatever he can and he can give this power/authority to someone he trusts. Almost every single site has some kind of policies that every user must follow

• Hi guys! I am online....after a long break, I guess?

• Movie Buff

@sir-devil awfully long break!

• @greentealover There's no way other than interacting more with others. From what you have described, it seems to me that you are desperate for love while being introverted. You don't need to grab other's attention. Just start by talking to more people. Maybe you have a good friend. Hang around with him more. Interact with others. It might take some time and may seem useless but I assure that it would work.

Not everything in life can be achieved alone. Sometimes you would need the help of others. Hence, it's okay to be introverted but not asocial (I'm not telling that you are asocial, just making a point).

If the things, I said are wrong and/or useless to you, it might be because I don't know much about you. Hence, if it's wrong, can you tell more about yourself and specify where I was wrong?

• @greentealover i know the feeling...and its normal..u just dont wanna be in a relationship with wrong person,u just dont want to have regrets..and until that one particular person moves mountains to be with you,u dont want them.
    you want to be valued and its not just love u seek its more than that...u want to own someone ,any one giving you anything less than that makes u bored or least intrested and distrustful in them as the time goes by....i know u didnt ask the question to me..i just thought ill reply because i had felt the same way once...ignore if my words doesnt resonate with you..have a good day:)

• @luna-14 The answer you are searching for is Fallen Angel.
    Even Lucifer, the devil was an angel once.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.
View More Recent Topics

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.