Ask me what you want

• You can aske me everything or discuss everything

• Do you still respond to questions on here?

• @finallysingle do you love her

• @kannan-baweja why you want to know that?

• @john-14-m i don't have Instagram

• @some-girl can I have your instagram

• virgin??

• I just got out of a 6 year relationship with my first girlfriend. I'm 24. What do I do now???

• @some-girl I LOOOOOOOOOOVE them! I've only started to really get into it recently and I am in love with Heathers, although I've been listening to others such as Grease and High School Musical (my childhood) for as long as I can remember

• @irfanito10 yes i have Snapchat. Do you have it?

• @irfanito10 i have it and you?

• @cinnamonroll yes and you?

• @veitak why šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚? Sry i'm bored af lol.

• @titouone-trollgonnahate get out

• @some-girl do you like musicals? :D

• So, i've got a question for ya.
    do you think even the worst person can change...?
    that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?
    heh heh heh heh...
    all right.
    well, here's a better question.
    do you wanna have a bad time?
    cause if you take another step forward...
    you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.
    ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–„ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–„ā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–‘ā–ˆā–€ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–€ā–ˆā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–„ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆā–„ā–€ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ

• @some-girl have you got snapchat?

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.