• @Nibby_Nibba2001 I am referring to making tws active like it once was, we have @Global-Moderators we can go to when things are out of our control. I am not sure how tws was in the past because I have only been here since February but coming from @Morf he said it was quite active back in the day. We need to get tws back to how it once was :)

• @DhaSickest said in Let's get tws like old times:

@Nibby_Nibba2001 I am referring to making tws active like it once was, we have @Global-Moderators we can go to when things are out of our control.

NGL, even if they have their own judgements etc, still, they can not help that much. Should i say most of em just "Leave" or "Sneak out" like keeping silence in that time? Oh, you ever did it tho, like you left that Live Chat.

I am not sure how tws was in the past because I have only been here since February

Sure, you should explore more rather than you said "Let's make TWS like old-time" xD Like seriously, how come you know about TWS old time but you are a new joiner here? no offence coz i want to debate this

but coming from @Morf he said it was quite active back in the day. We need to get tws back to how it once was :)

It is an irrelevant subject, sire. Please be back to my first question, how come you have such conclusion that TWS in old time is good enough?

• @Nibby_Nibba2001 said in Lets get tws like old times:

@DhaSickest said in Let's get tws like old times:

@Nibby_Nibba2001 I am referring to making tws active like it once was, we have @Global-Moderators we can go to when things are out of our control.

I am not sure how tws was in the past because I have only been here since February

Sure, you should explore more rather than you said "Let's make TWS like old-time" xD Like seriously, how come you know about TWS old time but you are a new joiner here? no offence coz i want to debate this

As a wayyyy too old user here, I can say that past TWS wasn’t all good, but it wasn’t all bad either.
    Even back 2 years ago when I just joined, users were already complaining they missed the « old tws » 😂
    Just goes to show that rather than aim to bring back TWS to what it was like in the past, we’re better off making it so that it’ll be even better in the future.
    A lot of people have already suggested some really good ideas on how to improve TWS, but we should really figure out how those ideas can actually be applied to improve the community here.

• @Mr-X-the-real true...

• @WtfJudith said in Lets get tws like old times:

@Nibby_Nibba2001 said in Lets get tws like old times:

@DhaSickest said in Let's get tws like old times:

As a wayyyy too old user here, I can say that past TWS wasn’t all good, but it wasn’t all bad either.

If I never met you in that time or I don't have any good friends here, I may just leave asap xD

Even back 2 years ago when I just joined, users were already complaining they missed the « old tws » 😂

That's why I ask this @DhaSickest statements when he made a topic about "old-time of TWS" like wtf xD like dude, you were not born yet i guess in that time.
    He should mention something like "Oh, i miss TWS in February 2019 or maybe TWS in 2019", it is more specific, so we ain't have a biased statement here

Just goes to show that rather than aim to bring back TWS to what it was like in the past, we’re better off making it so that it’ll be even better in the future.

Yes, indeed, for whatever happened in the past, just move on and look to the bright side of the future. :) fuck my tears, this Judith is growing well

A lot of people have already suggested some really good ideas on how to improve TWS, but we should really figure out how those ideas can actually be applied to improve the community here.

Well, I wanna say, you can not change someone's character, you have two options only, stay and be nice till that person realize that we accept her "irrevocably, unconditionally and wholeheartedly" or just "FUCK i am leaving". That's always two options here. In short, you should filter for something you deserve first.

• Global Veteran

@DhaSickest
    there is no old times, it's an illusion.
    New users will be saying the same in a year, they make a few friends, have some fun in the topics and when their friends fade away, they'll be sad longing for the old times.
    Tws survives based on random people hopping in and out and some sticking around for a while. this isn't facebook.

• @TheRisingSun you said it 😁😁

• @WtfBoobith spoken like a true Moderator over here 😁. So, proud!

• You just need to be patient. The fact that every other post is some lonely, sexting teenagers trying to dry-hump their laptops? In little under fifty years, they will have got married and undergone the menopause, at which point, TWS will get really interesting.

• "We should also try posting more topics"

More interesting topics yes...