What should I do when I feel lonely?
sarah last edited by
What are some things one can do to get rid of loneliness. Give me a list of things.
Jackie Green last edited by
Well, what I usually do to relive loneliness and what I would recommend is:
- Go to the random chat.
- Watch some tv.
- Go for a walk (I usually go round to the park, but sometimes I manage to get to the beach)
- Read a book. (just a simple feel-good book)
- Or try this simple game: take a coin, go out side and walk until you come to some intersection, flip the coin to decide where you're going to go. Do this a few more times until you end up somewhere new or at least fun.
Afg style last edited by
@sarah 1. play some videogames with real life friends or online friends to get over
- go for a walk and order some food ( you might be hungry )
- just talk with people and meet new ones, sometime loneliness comes from less interacting with other people ?
i hope it helps!
LinneaRB last edited by
I personally find an online game and just play. idk why its so much easier to get friends online than it is in real life. well at least it is for me. ofc if you have some friends that are free play online With them. Loneliness is more seen on as a feeling and not something a person is.
Iwantreallove1 last edited by
I think when you feel any kind of way other than happy or loved you should call me and I promise I will put a smile on your face 5046386492 or 5046384501 and my name is Kenn can’t wait to hear your voice gorgeous
Elayne last edited by
Start a workout routine, running outside for a bit for example or just take a walk, see the world get some fresh air stay positive
Watch something while eating(anime, cartoons, movies, series, random youtube vids there's ALOT out there you must find something)
Sleep always help, a nap for example, or a 1-2 hours sleep
Remember that you are never alone, you are surrounded by people, and there's plenty of people that care for you out there
These are a few things I do whenever my mood gets down and i feel lonely, as a last resort i get myself a drink to cheer up, i love wine but usually food and sleep solves it hope it will help ^^
irboturbo last edited by
Heya I’ll help ya looking for the same but thing 41/m/California
sup last edited by
Just don't feel lonely even if you are all alone.
Try to do things which you cheer you up.
Im saying this because at certain point of our lives being alone is better than being with a couple of fake people.
TheAlchemst_M last edited by
I find that loneliness can become addictive once you made a friend out of it, gives you a chance to work on yourself mentally and physically. So maybe try that.
nik.sub.blz last edited by
@sarah If you want to spent constructive time then...
First I'll say don'ts:
- Avoid internet ( ig u know why 😜)
- Don't sleep
- Don't watch TV
- Read books (my least fav)
- Art and craft
- Cooking and learning new recipies
- Call your relatives.. (it's actually good although sounds strange)
- take out old photo albums and go through (helps sometimes)
- go for sports or exercise
Cassanova last edited by
Just try doing what you like the most or get occupied with something. Try to avoid an empty mind, or you'll be filled with depressing and bad thoughts
Iwantreallove1 last edited by
The cars are my three kids
Itsdaddy last edited by
@sarah call me