• Hi guys. For years I’ve been trying to make a YouTube channel. But my depression always got the best of me. Plus I almost started before but a friend of mine literally copied all of my ideas and content and started his own. Anyway can’t blame anyone but myself

Point is I want to make YouTube channel and this time I want to give my best!

I already have some content and ideas that I’m gonna make my videos about. However as a audience I want to hear you guys what would you like to watch on YouTube that you haven’t found yet. Or something you have found and you would want to watch more of it from someone else’s perspective.

Please no hates or diss hahaha but I’m sure no one is gonna stop that anyway

Feel free to post what you guys would recommend
    Thank you!

• @seid said in YouTube content/topic contributions?:

Hi guys. For years I’ve been trying to make a YouTube channel. But my depression always got the best of me. Plus I almost started before but a friend of mine literally copied all of my ideas and content and started his own. Anyway can’t blame anyone but myself

Can i ask you, how your friend copy all of your ideas? Did you share your thought?

Point is I want to make YouTube channel and this time I want to give my best!

There are lots of categories right? Then, which one you choose?

I already have some content and ideas that I’m gonna make my videos about. However as a audience I want to hear you guys what would you like to watch on YouTube that you haven’t found yet. Or something you have found and you would want to watch more of it from someone else’s perspective.

Will you explain more? 🤔
    Is it kind of podcast or daily vlogs with some comments from people or what?

Please no hates or diss hahaha but I’m sure no one is gonna stop that anyway

Feel free to post what you guys would recommend
    Thank you!

How come people hate something that you wont even start? 😂

• @simpnation

Yeah I shared my notes that I wrote all my things on with him because to me he was like a brother. I would say like I wrote this and this what I think.
    He ended up making his own YouTube with my content. Tbh it wasn’t a big deal. So what? Many people make the same content yet their stuff still works but I was hurt by the fact that this was the guy I treated like a younger brother. I was there for him when he was down to the ground. I supported him. When I confronted him his response was it’s called seizing the opportunity and there is nothing wrong in that. THAT broke me.

I personally choose now to make videos on multiple things not just one.

1. Cooking
    2. Traveling (I do travel quite often around the world)
    3. How to videos (I am an engineering student who loves to work on projects)
      My main idea is to basically teach teenagers how to make their life productive and what they can do in their free time. As well as teach them basic skills a man should know.

I Am thinking more of a vlog style right now but later on I definitely plan on doing podcast because I know some people are working as high level jobs and they would share their experiences.

Hahaha man it’s internet people hate on anything and everything.

• @seid 😂 you shared your idea to your friend. How kind you are! i mean you dumbo, why tf you shared your contents?

Then proceed your idea, people will come and go, hate or love, no need to give a damn.

• @simpnation aye man we learn from our mistakes hahaha.
    You still haven’t given your input tho. 🙄
    What’s one content you like to watch on YouTube or you wish you could watch.

• @seid me? I'd like to watch comedy lol.
    This is work for me 😆

There 🤣🐒